On Thursday, Ivan wrote on my wall, he said that he cannot go to my birthday party already... I asked him: Why? He messaged me and said:
(1) Someone that he don't really like
(2) Someone don't like him
(3) I hate him
(4) He need to go out with his friends
(5) He don't want to waste my mother's time
I replied him: Who you don't really like? Who don't like you? And I hate you? If you want to think or write like that, I also can't stop you... Okay, then you go out with them... You said you waste my mother's time? Everyone is coming too!!!
He replied... Lazy to write what did he said in the message... But the end he still come...
I guessed he don't like Wei Wen... Wei Wen also don't like him... I didn't invite Wen Hong and Wei Wen to the party, is Bryan invite them! Walao!! Bryan must ask my permission only can invite them mah! >.<
But Czee Lian said Ivan because of her don't want to come... Don't know what happened to the both of them...
Yesterday mummy, daddy and I were cleaning the house... Ah Jun can't helped anything... So he played with i-pad yesterday while we are busy doing our work! Mummy was wrapping the present that she is going to give me.... Actually the present had bought by mummy on Wednesday, but she wrap it yesterday... ;) I'm cleaning my room... Daddy had done his job, because he clean the fans and air-conditioners while we are not at home... Daddy helped mummy to cook the jellies!! The jellies are very nice and delicious!! There are 53 jellies! I slept at 1 something a.m. yesterday; but mummy slept at 3 something a.m.!! BRAVO!! Today waked up so early too!! But not me! He... He... He... :) :) :)
I had received two presents!
First is from mummy! Is a ..... Don't tell you! :p
Second is from mummy's ex-classmate, Eugenie Tan.. We went to her house yesterday!
And, if my friends had won the game, they will receive presents too! When they go home, they also take a present to thanks them come to my mini birthday party! ;)
Now is 12.16p.m., another 3 hours 44 minutes, my friends will come one-by-one! Can't wait for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment