Mummy sambil watched, sambil checked Ah Jun's homework... Because the next day (today) is Monday!
And every time she checks, sure can find some homework haven't done yet!!! Haizz.... I also don't know what is his brain thinking!! If the technology is advance, I think we can help him to take out the brain and change a new one for him to think properly, carefully, or even brightly! ^^ But this just 'IF', not the truth!!! >.<
And every time has homework, mummy can't tahan and took the rotan and beat!!! Beat here, beat there!!! Walao!!! I think no one ever seen this scene before!!! Except those family that are.... Erm... Don't know how to say~~~~ Can you imagine?!
Beat until I was so scared! I don't even know what to do!!!! So, that time..... What I can do was..... Took the rotan from mummy~
Then she scolded and scolded and scolded..... Then she told Ah Jun lots of things~! After that asked back him, he don't know.... Then shouted so loud.... I was watching the whole 'PROCESS'.... Suddenly shouted... 'Do you understand?!' (in Cantonese) I frightened!!! My body shook!!!!!!! @.@
IF I'm not at home,
IF I won't take away the rotan,
IF the house only mummy and Ah Jun,
IF mummy suddenly can't control,
IF beat until Ah Jun die?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!
What is it like that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? Why become like this?!
Maybe these IF will come true~!!!! I hope so, I mean we hope so...........
Anyway, I post this not because I'm very proud, just to let you all know.....
Picture of the post: PLEASE~!!!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment