- So.. Actually I wrote Chinese Society. But those teachers racist! Only let 100 people join Chinese Society. Then Carmen, Pui Yan and I kicked out to Persatuan Rukunegara... Don't know what to do also.. I'm the AJK, help to update the notice board every month.
Thursday, Uniform
- Fish, Weoi Yan and I. The short hair girls! ^^ Joined Scouts~ Once a Scout, Always a Scout!
- We had joined the kawad kaki Zon Sentul! Me again!!! :D :D Mum asked why again?! xD
- So, we planned to walk together to school if there's activity on Saturday.
Friday, Sports
- MAIN POINT is here...
- Actually Who's fault?
- My fault, Her fault, His fault, Their fault, Its fault, Our fault.... Bla Bla Bla...
And so............
I chose to go to Badminton
Cause I QUITE know how to play. I have racket too..
Windy and I chose together...
Actually the day before that Carmen, Windy and I whatsapp each other and we said about we're going to choose badminton
The next day...
Fish and Carmen chose MEMANAH! But didn't tell us. They told us, but we had hung in the forms!!
So... It's time to go to the place that we have to go...
And....
Windy scares of the Pira... So, actually badminton has to meet at the hall.. But scare him with her same together so ok lor! We went upstairs... And don't know where to go!
And we met Eze, he asked us to join Ping Pong lor! Cause if we scare balls, we won't scare of ping pong balls.! Hahahahaha!!!!~ Then we thought... Thought... Thought... If not we will join Petanque... But I don't want! Okay, then... We also went to Ping Pong.
Teacher said that Ping Pong full liao~ If called your name means you're in, if not, then sorry!
We sure 100% no called! Because we didn't write this as our choice!!!! >.<
So, where to?! Pui Yan said Kayuhan Bestari.. I knew that's about bicycle... I don't know how to ride! So can't...
We checked the name list.. We were separated!!! She stays in badminton, I kicked out to basketball~ Why must me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! why must me?!?!??!!?!?!??!?!?! why must me!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!? Why must me be the one who been kicked?!!?!?!? WHY WHY WHY?!!?!??!!?
Okay... We don't care... Went to badminton. Sat at aside.. And listened...
After that, we told teacher that I wanted to write my name... But teacher said 300++ students! How to add again!? So... FINE!
Next, went to basketball there and asked.. Still got place! I went inside... But Windy said see memanah got full boh... No full, can still add in... So she went there..
When she went to ask or after she asked... Or don't know when.. I went to tell the teacher I add to the basketball... What to do?!
Our path is like this:
(me) the bad luck ones---> BADMINTON, PING PONG, KAYUHAN BESTARI, BADMINTON, BASKETBALL
(windy) the good luck ones---> BADMINTON, PING PONG, KAYUHAN BESTARI, BADMINTON, MEMANAH~
she doesn't want alone, who wants alone?! But how about me?! Nvm nvm... I just can say nvm.... nvm.....
nothing else left for me to say already...
I wanna cry but why the tears won't come out ever?!?! I'm weak, I admit it...
CONCLUSION:
I have bad luck, I have no good luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment