Now.. Teacher asked to do project in our group.. Then at last only less than half of the group will do things.. Others just see only lah... :3
Last Friday....
Geography teacher gave us 5 persons per group...
Teacher chose the leader of every group first. Then asked them to choose the members themselves.
So teacher chose Polly.. Polly chose 4 of us (Fish, Carmen, Fong and I) But teacher asked what about the one beside her? (Erika)
And so, Polly and Erika sure one group already... And 4 of us, who will be kicked?
Because I sat at the side, that's why I've been kicked!!! I was thinking this result too.. At least I have preparation for my heart and lungs...
Never mind, so in the end.. I'm in a group which consists of 4 boys and I'm the only girl.. (Miresh, Ivan, Kai Jun and Mark and also me)
Carmen, Fish, Fong asked me wanna change group? I said never mind... Try with a group of all boys..
Saturday, Sunday I totally forgotten this project!!! Until Monday... Started to ask them when to do? How? Where? Nobody cared...
So Tuesday after dinner.. Went to Tesco popular.. Bought everything myself..
And Ivan said he's going to do the table.. Okay, at last at least 1 person helping!!
1 person helping very good liao...
And so my mum ngam me... My weakness is don't know how to protest.. Maybe I'm scare, scare nothing to pass up on Tuesday...
Luckily my mum helped me.. If not, homework la!! Pack bag la!! Answer phones la!! See messages la!!
And thanks to mosquitoes helped me to suck my blood out..
Although is 3A, but... the qualities of students are not as good as 3A!
And now last....~~ I changed group with Erika..~
Erika with Ivan also quite friend, so she doesn't mind..
I don't care they mind or don't mind, just go ahead.. I don't care le..~!
![]() |
| Me is the first one~ Ivan quite counted the first one too~ Kai Jun maybe second Miresh maybe third.. Mark went to Malacca.. So.. Didn't show up from beginning till the end |

No comments:
Post a Comment