These are the peoples whom wish me face-to-face and on facebook:
The first to wish me yesterday was Windy!! She was the first to wish me on the phone!! My mum was the second; My father was the third... I thought they were the first to wish me, but Windy was the first person whom wished me!! <3 <3 <3
Chong Cheng Yen was the first to wish me on facebook! Followed by Karuna, Fraddrik, 4 Zhe, Liew Shin Yi, Windy, Janet, Low Ming Sheng, Claire (Fraddrik's sister), Nie gor, Cheong Zhe, Yang Yang, How Poh Goon (don't know who is she..), Chai Chang Cheng (Ah-mah's neighbour's son), Yong Vay, Be Zhe, Sally (3 Zim's friend), Ying Ying (schoolmate), 2 Zhe, Carol (4 Zhe's friend), Aunty Audrey (mum's ex-classmate), Jamie, Lai En Thung, Karen (mum's ex-classmate), Yen Gor, Amanda jie-jie (schoolmate, Form 2), Masita (mum's friend), Chor Shin Yi (mum's friend's daughter), Michelle (don't know who is she..), Wong Kah Ying, Joey, Desmond (schoolmate, together marching), Lim Thau Wei (mum's ex-friend), Ng Chee Woi (don't know who is he), Erika, Foo Hao Yin, Tan Win Han, Koon Zhe, Dave Alexander (don't know who is he), Yunix (camp's teacher), Felicia (U C Mas' teacher), Ng Huey Ling, Chloe Cheong (schoolmate, tuition together), Apple (Ex-schoolmate), Lam Kha Man, Wong Hong Ling, Tan Yong Ng, Panda! (Yap Lian Hao), Song Lin (Cheong Wei Xu's sister), Mary and Cham Lee Fong (mum's friends), Regina, Serene, Esther, Eunice Chai (schoolmate), Caleb (Ketua pengawas), Mun Jing, Ku Shin Yu, Ng Pey Ying, Chua Pei Tieng (schoolmate), Lee Jack (don't know who is he), Wong Zi Ming, Ong Zhi Qing (ex-schoolmate), Shau Yong Wei (schoolmate), Ivan, Shahira (schoolmate), Pauline (uncle's girl friend), Jane (schoolmate, Form 2), Lim Yan Kit, Tiffany Onmyway Parham (don't know who is she), Phobe (schoolmate), Esther (prudential), Auntie Jesline (mum's friend) and Uncle Norman (dad's friend).
This morning, Windy, Carmen and I went to Desa Park City to celebrate my birthday! :p
We went there for playing, drinking, eating and had fun!! ;)
I REALLY ENJOY MY BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHOM WISHED ME TODAY! I LIKE THE PRESENTS THAT YOU ALL GAVE TO ME!! NO MATTER IS A TOY OR CARD OR MUG OR BAG OR ANY OTHER THINGS I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE IT!!!
AND THANKS AGAIN!!!! <3
PRESENTS FROM MY FRIENDS AND MY RELATIVES AND MY FRIEND'S MOTHER TOO!!! LOVE YOU ALL! MUACKS! :*This video made by my amazing uncle, Enmund Ng last year! Thank you very much! I really like it!!

You copy me ! =.=but the cursor is different la haha :D
ReplyDelete>.< So?? Cannot lar!! I change lor...
ReplyDeleteHerh!!