Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Singapore Zoo....

The SECOND DAY......

We woke up early in the morning. Mummy woke up first... I wanted to sleep some more!! Yesterday I slept very late!! :'( Haiz..... Woke up lor! Because mummy was scolding already. We ate breads which mummy bought yesterday.

We boarded MRT to Ang Mo Kio. Then asked around which bus should we board to Singapore Zoo. We boarded bus 138. We waited for soooooo soooooo long....... Finally!!! Ah Jun and I thought the bus was double-decker, but unfortunately not!! -.- There were no people in the bus!! We found 4 seats that facing each other... That means 2 seats are facing behind while the other 2 seats are facing in front. Daddy and Ah Jun facing in front. Mummy and I facing behind.... (hope you get what I mean) ;] They slept already!!! Halfway, I also slept... Long journey!!! Singapore Zoo was the last station!!!

We reached already!! Daddy needed to confirm so asked the bus driver. At the entrance, mummy took photo! Nice entrance!! Madagascar!!! Mummy went to take the tickets, so I went to the rack to take the flyer of Chinatown, bird park, zoo, night safari and don't know what.... After that, I can't find them!! I looked around! Suddenly, Ah Jun called me!! They were taking the pandas' ticket.

We went inside..... Before we went to see pandas, we went to visit the other animals first, along the way. At the entrance, the photographer asked us to take a picture first. He said don't know what welcomed photo. Ok lor... No need to buy also can de mah!! We went to visit the proboscis monkey. Took photos....

We then went to visit pandas, Kai Kai (male) and Jia Jia (female). They were so lazy!!! Sleeping on the 'floor'. We took photos too! The photographer took for us too!! -_- The background was green colour. But after edit, the background became forest. Kai Kai and Jia Jia were in front of us!! That's GREAT!! But we didn't buy lah!! Very FAKE de lah!! And when we went inside the entrance, we can see many pictures and posters of pandas. And even a GIANT FAKE panda too!! Of course took pictures!! Lined up to take pictures mah... But the stupid aunty and her mother or what and 2 children came and 'cut line'!!! Mummy faster told her,'need to line up. We came first!!' Then she liked very 'boh song' lor.... So, she think about something.... When she walked away, she suddenly said '你不要跟我讲酱多话啊。。' That means asked daddy to keep quiet lah! We didn't care about her. She walked away; We took photo. Asked a 'guai lou' couple to help us. ^^

Lazy to talk about our journey through the zoo! As I said is zoo mah!! Of course visit animals lah!! If not, visit peoples ar?!! We saw ah! Visit history?!!! (museum?!!!!!) Zoo mah!! You don't know what is a zoo?!!! Aduh!! Lazy to explain!! Go find Google translate! :p

But... what I want yo say is..... We had watched 4 shows... Every shows are FANTASTIC!!

First: Animal Friends Show
The animals were trained to play games. Cute!!! They still asked 9 kids to hold the hula-hoop. 4 on the left (low), 4 on the right (low) another one int he center. The hula-hoop needed to hold high up in the air... The dog will jump through all the hula-hoops. Good job!! Forgotten what's its name... The oldest dog in this zoo, if I'm not mistaken...

Second: Rainforest Fight Backs!
I think this show..... Peoples were more than the animals!! The show was about a man wanted to cut down all the trees and build a shopping center to earn more money... He asked us agree?? We don't agree! Then he said money wor.... Animals are more important than money!! When he was cutting the trees, 2 'sakais' came! And asked him what is he doing..... Just like a drama... >.< Don't talk about that lah... Skip! Next, the 'sakai' asked a 'guai lou' to come out and followed what he did.... He was so FUNNY!!!! The 'sakai' screamed! He screamed so funny!!! :'D Then he needed to challenge with a orang utan whom 15 years old this year. They needed to see who is faster to open a coconut. But you know lah... Of course the orang utan will win!!

Third: Elephants at Work and Play
4 elephants were trained... They played water, splashed water, showed their teamwork, showed how they take care of their owner. Although we knew we will get wet, but we purposely sat the first row!! Because it was FUN!! We love to kena water!! YAHOO~~~

Last: Splash Safari
You saw the name, you will knew we will get wet. But Ah Jun and I purposely sat in front!! But at the side... Because we late went in... Center's front row is the best! Mummy asked us to sit there. Although still had seats, but we didn't go... Because scared so many peoples were looking at us!! But fortunately..... The man asked who still want to get wet! Mummy asked us to go out... I saw there were adults too! FASTER went out!! And we get wet!!! YEAH~!!!! And not only 1 time, is many many times!!! This show was the best show among the 4 shows! Then we had chance to take photos with the seal, Charles.

After the elephants' show, we went to feed the kangaroos!! First time!!! Owh Yeah~~~~~!!!!! That's why late for the Splash Safari, can't chose the best seats! :'( 

After finished what we wanted to do, we went to see our photos. Mummy bought Ah Jun and my photos only...

*When I went inside the entrance, my hair looks good! When I exit, haizz..... My hair was in a mess!!*
We went back by 138 bus, when we walking out, the bus was here! But so many peoples!! We still boarded the bus... If not, don' know wait how long time lor...




At night, we boarded MRT to Orchard (if I'm not mistaken) to have our dinner with mummy's ex-classmates. Total: 4
Ah Jun and I was soooooooooo TIRING!!!

Daddy didn't follow us, his friend came to fetch hima nd had their dinner together.



I didn't post any photos. you can visit my Facebook.


-------------------------Next post------------------------





Quote#57----->???
~I wonder if you smile at my texts, like I smile at yours~

No comments:

Post a Comment