Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Wednesday, 26 December 2012

USS!!!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!

Don't know why three of us are so lazy to update our blog..... Asked each other, the answers were the SAME! "LAZY TO UPDATE!!!" Haizz..... Actually I'm not lazy. ^^ But because I need to write about my trip to Singapore, so I lazy!! I also don't know why I am that lazy to write about my trip to here and there.... Maybe because too long!! Windy told me,'if you write until you're boring, you'll short-cut mah!!' But I'm not that kind of person!! The more I write, the longer my post will be!!



We woke up later than yesterday, because Universal Studio opens at 10 a.m. (if I'm not mistaken) We can slept more and had more energy to play in USS!! We stayed in Chinatown, it is very convenience for everybody! MRT station is very near our hotel! And there are many restaurant in Chinatown!!! We can go to shopping too!! ;-) After we walked out our hotel, here food, there food! Here drinks, there drinks!!

We went to Chinatown's MRT station. We boarded MRT to HarbourFront. Then walked to Vivo City. We boarded monorail to Sentosa... VERY FAST!!! A few minutes later, we reached our destination ----->Universal Studios Singapore!!!! Ah Jun and I were so EXCITED!!!

Mummy went to the information counter to ask don't know what, and I saw a map. Asked her to give me. But that map was for Sentosa!! -.- Continued walking..... And we came to USS!! Finally I saw the BIG globe!! Every time my friends went to Universal Studio, they sure upload the picture of the globe and them on Facebook! Me too!! ^^ Daddy saw there were many peoples queuing at the entrance!! Not early anymore!! (9.30 a.m.++) Faster went to join the queue!! While we were queuing, mummy went to find the Universal Studios' map. And we saw Kung Fu panda!!! At last!! She found it!!! She asked us why didn't take photos?!! It was sooooooooooooooooo far away from us!! If we walked towards, many peoples were blocking!! If we can took photo, but I think the peoples were blocking the panda inside the photo.... And the map was much more bigger than Sentosa!! The Malay family saw mummy was holding the map, and their daddy asked mummy. She said where.... Where..... Where...... He said he can't find. Daddy heard another auntie asked the worker. He said there were lot more inside.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! Checked our tickets. But because mummy bought online, so that was an A4 paper. If the tickets.... I'm not sure.... We walked in the entrance, we saw the maps!!! Daddy and mummy each took one. Ah Jun and I get it already, mummy gave us before went inside. So now... Everyone had one!!! If you know me well, you know I will use pen and write something mah..... Mine was the most things!!! And mummy gave me the pen. Yesterday's zoo's map also!! Wrote down we had visit this animal.... That animal... Which one not visited, went there....

After took the map, we saw Frankenstein. Took photo.... Continued. We then came to Madagascar. USS has 7 different kind of lands. Different attractions. Different experience! There were 2 attractions.

And mummy had bought the express tickets. If many people, we can use it to 'cut line'. ^^ $50 per tickets!! Some peoples will regret they didn't buy the express tickets. But this ticket can only use for 1 time. The workers will cancelled the activities after we had used.

First, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure
We seat inside the boat and see around... The characters inside will talk, do some actions, like split water on us. We will also feel some wind when the bomb has bombed. That was SCARY!!! But actually this 'game' is not scary, but made me felt scary.. [hope you know what I mean] ;p

Second, King Julien's Beach Party-Go-Round
Heard the name you also know is exactly same as marry go round. But instead of horse, it is Madagascar's characters. ;)

Third, we went to see Penguins Mercantile.
It's a show. Penguins are dancing! Cutie!!! Took photos with them.... Total: 4

That's all for Madagascar land. Heading to Far Far Away. It's just like erm.... Fairy Tales. 4 attractions.

We walked inside. We saw Fairy Godmother standing at a corner, but peoples can still saw her. Forth, took photo with her. She acted very old! All white hair.
Don't talk so much, straight sway go to play!!!

Fifth, Enchanted Airways
Do you go to Genting Highlands before?? I'm sure you went before!! Do you know an attraction called Flying Dragon?? Exactly the same!!! Sat inside the dragon too! Then like roller coaster..... But this is not so scary!

Sixth, Shrek 4-D Adventure
It's a 4D show. We used express ticket. But we all went in together.... >,< Before we went inside the theater, we needed to stay at the hall for a while to listen the conversation between gingerbread man and the mirror. (fake lah!!) Then we went inside the theater. BIG!!! And I don't know why whenever I watch 4-D's shows, I will open and close my eyes.... Maybe because of scared the things will go inside my eyes! :'D But it was a NICE and INTERESTED show!!! The chair will move, you will kena water if you sit at the center, like my family and I!! But after we knew, we still stayed!! Purposely get wet!! FUN!! And we will feel the wind, and something tickling you under the chair when the 'spiders came out form the screen'. Oh Gosh!! After that tickling thing, don't know Ah Jun or mummy put their legs up on the chair. And I love it when Shrek was riding the horse and ran so fast!!! The road is bumpy too!! The chair followed the path!!! YEAH!! ^^

Seventh, Magic Potion Spin
It's exactly same as Ferris Wheel!!! But this is smaller!! So, only Ah Jun and I tried this... Mummy daddy thought this is too childish for them!! But some parents tried because their children are too small for that, need to accompany them. If not this, nothing better for them!! >,<

After everything 'kao tim', we headed to The Lost World!! There are 5 attractions! We tried everything!!! Paid money liao....

Eighth, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure
We will seat inside a round boat. Along our way, we will see some dinosaurs and some of them will split water to us. So we will get wet here! You will think that this is so boring..... But the most fun thing is: The boat will 'board' the lift to next level and after the door opens, the boat will drop down!!! So, you will get even wet here!!! My family and I purposely didn't wear raincoats to get wet! We get wet!! but the other family.... Wore raincoats! Didn't get wet!! xDDD

Ninth, Waterworld
This is a show too!!! You will get more wet here!!! Wah!!! Seems like they love to play and 'kena' water!!! Me too!!! I really enjoy this!!! My father said,'if we still have time, I want to see this show again!!' ;-) There is a movie also called Waterwold. Do you watch that movie?? This show is really FANTASTIC!!! If you come to USS, you must try it!! Ah Jun and I seated at the front seat, but not the first row. Mummy and daddy sat at the back seat, will 'kena' water too! But not so 'GENG'!! We really get wet!!! The girl beside us wore raincoat!!

When we came out, we saw an attraction above our head! We wondered what is this?!?! We finally founded out!!

Tenth, Canopy Flyer
We will seat inside an umbrella? Or a mushroom? I forgotten.... There are 4 seats inside each umbrella or mushroom. We will seat back to back.... If you feel dizzy, better seat in the front place.

We had tried 3 attractions. There are 2 more! On of them is Amber Rock Climb. But need to pay extra money. So we didn't try. Another one is..... SURPRISED!!!!

Next, we were approaching to Ancient Egypt!!!
Eleventh, Treasure Hunters
Haizzz.... This!!! Sienz..... -.- A person will drive. Don't know is it we control or what. The person whom drive, will step the accelerator and move the steering wheel. I think these won't work... I ask daddy to drive faster, he said can't... He had pressed the accelerator very hard... I think this attraction is just want to let you try how is the feeling of driving. :/

Twelfth, Revenge Of The Mummy
Carmen recommended this to me. I tried everything!! This is a very exciting roller coaster!!! Before we enter, the worker asked us to put our things at the locker nearby. It is free for 30 minutes only... It is exactly same as roller coaster. But this is better!!! When it starts, we saw mummies with lights... Then we came to a dead end, some beetles flew out and we started to reverse!!! Therefore, this will move backward!! And it will move down in reverse!!! (do you know what I mean??) It also goes up and down in the total darkness!! Starts from the beetles, then starts to dark... If you scare, please don't try!! But this is still okay!!

Welcome to Sci-Fi-City!!!!!!!!!!!
Thirteenth, Accelerator
This is also exactly same as the tea cup in Genting Highlands!!! I think this is around the world!! Genting Highlands, Hong Kong Disneyland, Singapore USS too!! This is too common!! We can turn the 'steering wheel'!! And it will turn 360 degrees. Then the whole thing will turn too!! You no need to see this you also know how it functions...

We had lunch at StarBot Cafe. It just like we were inside the space and enjoying our meal!! The chair will move too!! xDD

Fourteenth, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle
If you want me to recommend for you, I will recommend this too!! You will sit inside a car. There is a mini tv for you. We can't sit in front... Full already!! After we sat inside, the car will move. Stopped halfway to ask us wear our 3D glasses. There are so many tv in 3D. The car turn here turn there. It makes so REAL!! Not FAKE!!! ^^ Mummy said this is nice!!! I love this is because the car will sometimes moves very fast, sometimes just slow, sometimes the track is bumpy too!! FUN!! GREAT!! AWESOME!! FANTASTIC!! Exciting part is: The car goes so fast into the road!! To chase something.... It makes like a story!! We need to help them to settle the war in the city!! Exiting part (2) is: We will be eaten by a monster or don't know what character which is bad. Walao!! I was frightened!! Mummy and I screamed too!! Not scared!! It just FUN!!!! ENJOYING!!! Just wanted to scream so loud!!

Fifteenth, Battlestar Galactica: CYLON
This is the BEST!!!! Actually I wanted to ride human first.. Later I tell you. But that one closed for repair or what, so we tried this first!! This is scarier than HUMAN!! Ah Jun always said this is NICE!! Try this first!! Seems like I'm scared! He is not!! If Cylon, our legs are hanging. So, if you wear slippers or the shoes that is very loose, need to take off. It goes very fast!! Starting of course slow lah.... If just starts then very fast, my heart will come out!! Phew~~~ Luckily!! Then it will turns 360 degrees. 2 times I think.... Then there's a place is cold... Comfortable!!! Before we try, I heard so many people screamed!!! I screamed!! Mummy screamed!!! Mummy dare not open her eyes!! Ah Jun, daddy and I opened!!! Daddy still looked at the camera say cheese!!! :) I don't even know where's the camera..... The worker told us if Cylon, we need to sit at odd numbers. (1,3,5,7) There are 8 rows... We sat at the last row! (8) So can't see our face in the camera! Can see, but not so clear... And this is blue track. We will take off together with human.

Sixteenth, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN
This is red track. We will wave our hands to them (CYLON).... And give them a "thumbs up"! ;-) This won't turn 360 degrees. Won't upside down. But this also will go through the cold place. ^^ BEST!!! This no need to say sit which row, can't see... Everybody is inside! After we tried the CYLON, we think this is nothing for us!! So, try the CYLON first!! If you really scare, then try this first....

Seventeenth, Revenge Of The Mummy
This again!! Mummy, Ah Jun and I only!! Daddy waited for us outside. Now he wanted to go to watch donkey live!

Eighteenth, Battlestar Galactica: CYLON
Again!! Only Ah Jun and I!! Mummy daddy waited outside.... They don't want to try any more!! Everybody was looking at us!!! They thought we are still small! Where's our parents!! Or they think that we are so BRAVE!!

Nineteenth, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN
Ah Jun and I only!! So GENG!!! Butt his is nothing for us lor.....  

Twentieth, TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle
We tried this!! this time, we sat in front!!! NICE!!! BETTER!!! Mummy said wanted to try this! Since it's nice, everybody tried the second time!!

New York time!!!!
There is only 1 attraction!!! 

Twenty-first, Lights, Camera, Action! Hosted by Steven Spielberg
This is GREAT too!!!!!!!! Look real!! Before you went inside the hall to watch some surprises, a man will let you see some videos.. Then he asked us to go inside to watch the real things!! Some surprises for those whom used express tickets!! (included us!) We will get wet here!!! Especially those whom stand in front (express tickets) GET WET WAS FUN!!! We love wet!!! <3 <3 <3 Surprises: Lightning, Fire, Raining, something dropped down..... When the boat dropped down from the 'sky', the water splashed!!! When there is fire, we will feel the heat.... The windows will open when there is strong wind and lightning and raining!!! "Bomb"!!! Not bomb!! Is........ The door/windows close..... The wind is too strong!! 

We went back to Far Far Away again to watch.... 
Twenty-second, Donkey Live!!! 
Donkey Live actually is a show... There is a person behind the screen. He pretends he is a donkey and chat with us, play with us. The funniest part is: after we went in, the girl asked us to find our glasses under our chair... Everybody find!! We thought needed glasses for this show!! STUPID us!!! Then the girl laughed!! -.-

Last attraction lor.... Almost closed!!! Almost 7 p.m.!!

Twenty-third, Dino-Soarin!
We sat in the dinosaur. We can press the button to make it goes up and down.... Just like the one in Genting! Instead of elephants and airplanes, we sit inside dinosaur!! Actually Ah Jun and I wanted to separate. But it's almost start already!! Everybody can fly! But ours can't!! I press... CAN FLY!! ;)

Last! Twenty-forth, Canopy Flyer
This is the last one already!! We used express ticket! The boy asked us to go to row don't know what, but we went to the other row. Because we heard wrong already.... Then he asked us do you want to sit this? We nodded our head. Before that, we sat the front row. Not we sat the back row. Daddy wanted to take photo. But can't see us... :/

Mission Accomplished!!! What we wanted to ride, we tried!!! What our friends recommended us, we tried! It's GREAT!!! Mummy said Hong Kong better!! Because of the weather!! Not so hot and not so cold!

We waited until the fireworks!! We were hungry! Mummy went to buy the sausage bread and a pack of biscuits that dipped with the cheese! We asked them to give us some cheese, the worker didn't give us. He said can't.... Don't know why.... :'( When we were watching fireworks, my eyes can't opened!!! Too BRIGHT!! >,<

P/S: We also took photos with Betty Boob, (2 don't know what characters) and KungFu Panda!!


At night, we boarded MRT to Bugis to find my yi por to have dinner together. She brought us to a restaurant that eat steamboat. Singapore's special!!! 
Take the vegetables ourselves;
Take drinks ourselves;
Find tables ourselves;
Cook ourselves;
Eat ourselves;
But not pay money to ourselves!!! >,<

Went back and slept!! So TIRED!!! WALKED THE WHOLE DAY!!! 





Quote#58----->LIFE
~If you can't get someone out of your head, maybe they are supposed to be there~

No comments:

Post a Comment