Tomorrow is the last practise already!
Monday competition! Today full-uniform! So YENG! Cool Man~~~ XD But too bad the RM5's socks Monday only get it... /.\
I love this photo!!!! <3 Took it early in the morning about 6.30++ Late a little but I'm done! And still took 2 photos!! Hui Fong ah Hui Fong!!! Don't be late lah!!!! Please! I'm begging you!!! Tomorrow and Monday! 2 more days only!!!! Be STRONG ah!
Because of this photo, my cousin... Actually is my uncle, because he is daddy's cousin. But he still studying now leh, so young call uncle already! >.< He chatted with me about scouts, conversation between Malaysia and Australia! We had so much fun!!! He told me many things about scouts!!!! Although he had graduated, and now studying in university, but he still remember the scout's stuff! Wahsei! Because he said,'Once a Scout, Always a Scout' Then I still praised him still remember the whole book in his brain. But he said not book, is knowledge... Then I said book = knowledge. He said,'knowledge is what you understand. Book is to show what you understand. Confusing??' I replied,'after the book shows you, then you understand = knowledge lah that means book is inside your brain.' We just "quarreled"!! Haha!!!! Not counted quarreled lah... He is my dearest uncle/cousin, Ming Zhe!
Windy, don't always so sad about your family lah!!! You still have a true brother at school! You know, he reallyyyyyy treats you very good! Best!!!! Cap, he borrowed or even gave you; Water, he gave you because you told him you not enough water; Burger, he bought for you, some more special; Do homework, he accompanied you; Many things, he also told you... That's all I know lah! I think he really treated you as his kind good best sistar! To appreciate him, kawad properly!!! Haha!!!! Just joking... Don't give so much stress!
Carmen, your turn!!! Happy about your friends! Happy about me! Happy about everyone! You want to leave him/her, gogogo!!!! SUPPORT!!! Muahahaha~~~ Gar yao ah!!! Just let it be..... I don't know who the person is, so.... Don't know what to say lorh~ But this paragraph for you from my heart! :)
And today..... Anugerah Cemerlang!!! Purposely went to school early just for the performance!!! >.< But quite fun!!!! Ming Zhe is right!!! I will enjoy it! Next year also SCOUT!!! Haha~~~!!! Stood there for such a long time!!! My leg! My feet!! Wahsei!! Beh tahan!!! I think during competition also like that.... FINE!! Just maybe one year once, so very good! Must appreciate! Don't make mistakes! Including me!!! For the whole team~~~~~~ We must get CHAMPION!!! T^T
After finished practising formasi, BREAK! We had chicken rice!!! And a bottle of mineral water. (small) Then Windy and I went to dewan. We went to meet Carmen. And Ivan said Shen Shen Ong is here! Okay! I went to find him! 7A's out of 10 subjects not bad eh!! He so tall! When I chatted with him, he needed to bend down a little.... He very tired, and we said bye to each other... Went home at 12++ p.m. >.<
Off to do homework... Nothing to write already.... Bye!
Quote#92----->LIFE
~If you can laugh with it, you can live with it~

No comments:
Post a Comment