First, this was the problem!! Why just nobody stand at the same line with me?! All left me behind lah?! Well done, friend!
On Wednesday......
There was an audition for SB Talent Show, many people took part to show their goodness! Then Windy, Weoi Yan and I can practise our Poetry Readings... Actually Sato also needed to practise, but she also participated in SB Talent Show... =[ In the dewan terbuka can practise, they don't want. Maybe too noisy.... But I can sambil practised, sambil watched mah! But they don't want!!!! I don't want go Read until half already, Windy suddenly walked towards us, and she said,'Eh, Pey Gyn! Weoi Yan she angry already! Beh song you ah!!! Faster go canteen!!!!' Then I just can replied,'Why?! How she beh song?!?!?!?! Why want to go to canteen? Here can practise de!' Then she always asked me
fasterrrrrr fasterrrrrrrr fasterrrrrrrrr.... FINE!!!! I accommodated them!!!! Went to canteen~
After I went to canteen, Weoi Yan first sentence,'see.... Boh Song already lorh~!' And what was Weoi Yan doing?!!?!?!? She was doing her homework!!!! And I was like.... And Windy was lying on the table! Also doing nothing~~~~~ @.@ Haizz.... Called me come but didn't do anything.... Then I'd rather stayed with Carmen and practised with her lah!!!! That time I really wanted to walk away! Or even shouted at her! >.<
After that, she finished her homework.... And she said,'let's go through the whole passage first, and only we can confirm which is high, which is low sound' Okay! FINE!!!! At least you did something lah!!!
And I also followed lah, then I of course will ask some questions de mah! I asked!!! But..... The worst was................. NOBODY REALIZE ME!!!!! LIKE I WAS UNDER THE GROUND!!! AND THEY WERE VERY PROUD THAT THEY CAN SEE THE WHOLE WORLD! I WAS LIKE INSIDE THE WELL!!! I think Windy heard me talk, but also didn't say anything.... Don't care~~~~~ Continued!!! I asked quite some times, but they didn't answer me!!!! Not even once!!!!!!! Then I had fed-up and asked the last time already..... FINALLY!!!!! I saw some hope!
But still after that, I tried not to ask anything if unnecessary.... So, after we went through the whole passage, Weoi Yan suggested read it one-by-one. But Windy and I asked her to read herself first, because we still not really know... She read lorh! But every time also has some READING ERROR! And her excuse was: I didn't read at home mah! You 2 should read! And then I correct you 2....
So, she read until half.... She STOPPED. And Windy started to say she hungry, Weoi Yan also like that! And then what did they do??!?!?! They went to buy food!!!!! =.=.=.=.=.=.=.= What the Hell is this?! Asked me come to practise, and you 2 are now eating, chatting, enjoying!!!
I really don't know what had happened between us?!
Windy is my best friend! I'm sure she also treats me as A FRIEND right? I don't know, but maybe lah!!! But... How can she helped Weoi Yan?!?!
- She helped Weoi Yan to ask me to practise together although she knew that I don't want go to canteen~
- Weoi Yan and her bought food together, and didn't think about me! They didn't think that they had asked me to come and practised, so must practise... No de wor~~~
- But at least, Windy will asked Weoi Yan,'what are we waiting now?' AT LEAST!
After that, we went back to dewan because we have Chinese. Then I saw Carmen don't know wanted to find who~ So I went to find her, and I talked about just now, how dislike I was! Haizzz..... :3 And I also told her that maybe Windy was helping Weoi Yan so lied to me that Weoi Yan has angry!
When we were walking to 2B, (for Chinese) I suddenly talked too loud, maybe Weoi Yan heard. After Chinese, she didn't chat with me~
Second, they left me alone..... Now I really know how sad, how pain a person is when your best friend leave you behind.... Never mind, I will try not to
Carmen and Windy went to tugas at library, so left me alone.... Who am I going to ENJOY me recess with????
Windy and Carmen also said go with Karuna and the gang! But hor, although I am quite close with them, but...
Normally didn't eat with her, then they are not here, so I find them... Just like, if my friends are not with me, then I find her. Although sometimes we eat together, but still aiya... The feeling! Suan le!!! I'll try!!!! ;)
So the first Thursday, that my friends were not around, I went for recess with Yong Nee and the group... I didn't know what to say... They said about piano exam, comic, novel... But no one were suitable for me!!!! >.<
Third, how can a best friend tell my own secret to the others?!?! I know you 2 are very very close to each other! But still cannot like that de mah~ ><
Remember I said I told Carmen about the incident between Windy, Weoi Yan and I?
After recess, don't know how I know lah! Or maybe Carmen didn't tell Windy, maybe she can guessed! but no lorh! How can she guessed?! LIED!!!!! BETRAY!!!! Maybe she really really really PRO!!! I don't know.... =3=
Carmen said before de mah, everybody has their own secret!
- Secret between Carmen and Windy
- Between Carmen and I
- Or even Windy and my secret
Every time also like that!!!
Before that, Ke Yu told me about Hong Kong movies and I will ask her who is inside the movie, then she told me about 萧正南, then I thought he's a girl, and still syok sendiri!!! :D But she said it's not!!! Then she still go and tell Carmen! Walo eh~~~ Why is everybody telling my jokes/secrets here and there!!!! That's why our friendship has some problems! Maybe they don't realize, but I noticed that!!!
Maybe I also told a friend about another person, but I really forgotten!!!
I think from now, if I can find a picture, then I will follow Carmen. :p
If friendship still continue like this until period, I'm going to walk away myself.... Maybe I'll regret, maybe I WON'T!!!
Picture of the post: FRIENDSHIP
![]() |
| FINE!!! Just walk away, and that's all! Last sentence: Bye-bye! ^.^ |

No comments:
Post a Comment