Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Just for her...

First, I wanna say thank you and sorry to her.... She's my best friend...

I don't want to say who's she first, see whether you can guess or not...

Actually I don't know why, but I just can FEEL that she has pains inside her own deep heart.
But she still can act like she doesn't care and still happy with us!

Sometimes, I just think that friends is it so important to us???

YESH!!!! They can accompany us when we are sad, down or unhappy. They also can share their happiness with us! We can share our things with them too! But if they don't want to say so we should know where we have to stand..

NOPE!!!! Sometimes we will face friend's problems! Something like they will leave us alone, they will forget us after some time or even they don't even care about us! >.<

But I think she's really good enough to be my best friend!!

She doesn't really like to be with outside... Sometimes, where ever I go, she must follow me. Maybe she unsatisfied, but she still act very joyful!

Guess who is that.... :D

And until today in school, she told me something that very unhappy to her... But hai geh, that girl also can't treat her like that mah!!! That girl should cares about both sides! When she told me, I really don't know what to do, I just can say,'Aiya, don't like that lah!' =.=''' USELESS to her lorh -,- Now she also doesn't know what to do~~~


And I looked back... Mum is RIGHT!!! I will think that we argued, it was a SMALL thingy... So angry so sad also don't know for what =3=

And that girl is~~~~
#SHOW YOU PHOTO!!#

Last picture I took with her~
~Sports Day~

3 comments:

  1. Thx...
    Really thx for your caring ;)
    I'm also very glad to have u as my BFF =)
    actually I didn't blame her...
    I just worrying that she will very难做...
    So.. ><
    Pls din't feel guilty that you cannot help me •_•
    Your caring is the biggest help & encouragement to me =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why so many accounts arh???
    You commented mine first, I commented yours first... LOL
    No wonder you wrote 'thanks again' xD

    Neh, just some simple ones lorh :3
    Nvm lah, you just go and make more friends lorh!
    But still crossing my fingers... Hope she talks more with you!! :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha,
    Dun wan larh
    Talk less better xP
    Later someone envy then...
    Hehehe xDDD
    jkjk
    jk*one is •_•

    ReplyDelete