Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Monday, 22 July 2013

The SAMPATS~!! ^^

TODAY (22/7/2013)
Went to school as usual... And had fun!! 
But every Monday teacher will 
asked us to sweep the floor!!!
ONLY MONDAY ah!! >.<

YESTERDAY (21/7/2013)
Watched Pacific Rim!!! Nice show!!! 
'Transformers' VERSUS 'Monsterss'!

SATURDAY (20/7/2013)
Auntie Jesline's birthday!
School replacement day!!! 
Class attendance: 12/37
First time, so "many" people came to school!! :)
Had fun again!!!! Hiak hiak hiak~

FRIDAY (19/7/2013)
Carmen's birthday!!! 
Her mum celebrated with her!!
I think she had an enjoyable day~

THURSDAY (18/7/2013)
Nothing special!! But special event 
for the birthday girl!!!
HOORAY!!

Main point is..... THURSDAY!!!! La~La~La~
In school, as usual!!!
     Paid attention in class!!!
          Walked back from school!!!
                Waited for parents to come home!!!
                      Fetched me to KFC and celebrated with birthday gal!!!!!!! :D

When I reached KFC, friends were there already!!! >.< Then we ordered what we wanted... Friends out down the cake at the table we wanted to sit later at the corner (not very corner also).

Carmen (her birthday) ordered first... But something big happened to her!!! =3= When she took the tray, the water spilt!!! >.< Then we all so gan jeong!!! Even the auntie behind us also didn't know what to do~ So, I faster took the tissues and wiped the table and asked her to wipe her shirt herself. Then the waiter poured another water to her~ ;)

Ke Yu and my turn!! We ordered the same thing!! But she said rice needed to wait about 40 minutes~ :/ Wait lorh!!! Hungry already wor!!! Still waited!! xP

Windy's turn!!!! Ordered don't know what!!! Heheh :p

Sat down together and ate together!!!! Chatted together also lah!!!!

I won't talk what we chatted but really fun!!!! I think the whole KFC only 4 of us laughed like SAMPATS!!! :'D

And we also saw some friends....

First, Ivan~~~
He saw Windy first, then she said eh Ivan leh!!!! We also looked back, then he also looked at us~ He was with his mum don't know came from where but going home.. Saw his mouth saying BOJIO~ LOL

Second, Steven***
He also saw Windy!!! Actually I don't know him, but still know who is he lah! :p He purposely came in to go toilet and then went out!!! Hahaha!!! He oh.... 'dim' geh lah! XD

Third, Faiz###
He is actually Uranus's mascot. Saw him before during kawad.. But he doesn't know who am I lah! ^^


Another thing,,,,,
Ke Yu and Carmen always laughed laughed laughing non-stop!!!!
Because they were chatting about....
There was a guy behind us finished eating but didn't decide to go.... Seems like he wanted to enjoy 'performance'!! Heheheh~!

But the person not only didn't go, still added 2 more workers!! Haizz... Whatever lah!!! We sang!!! Don't care lorh~~ :3

Sang a song also laughed till mad with Windy only!! :DDDDDDD Really so funny!!!! Hahaha~~!!!!

Then finally!!!! Finished singing, then asked her to make a wish then cut cake and ate together!!!!

After Windy finished, she went home already~

3 of us,, what to do???
Went to Ke Yu's house and happie!!! Until my parents came and fetch us back!!! YEAH!!

Just like that, we ended our day simply but happie!! :")





Muackssssss!!!! :* :* :* :*

No comments:

Post a Comment