Other than kawad, eat, sleep, study, play nothing to write already! @,@
And now I'm going to write about all of my friends~
Start with this annoying guy..
He is a prefect, really very annoying!!!
During assembly, students sit inside (girls) and outside (boys) the hall, so there are a lot of prefects around us! We don't even have a little freedom to talk! Whenever you talk, they'll start to say:'Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! Stop talking' in different kind of languages. Listen also annoying!
But... This guy... He takes care of form 3 don't know what class. He thought he can control the whole school? His job is to take care the class that he should take care, but not my class! Sometimes, I ask my friends questions, he come and kacau me! >.<
And every time he only kacau me.. Zzzzz
Then friends will always help me kao tim him! ;)
In class...
If we are studying BM, the teacher will give us a lot of homework... Then he will always say lots of rubbish!! It's really really annoying... My friends and I always wanted to ask him to keep quiet, but of course didn't manage..
He always talk nonsense to me when he's free..
He always look at me when he thinks that he said something pandai~
Maybe it's a sign of love, but no way! I choose one ugly guy also don't choose him; I died also don't want him!~ Yer.... GELI!!!
Before that, me and my friends still because of this annoying guy quarrel :D
Other than that, he always wanted to get number 1 in class! But too bad he's in third place in form 2.. We are happy!! ^,^ :D
I think that's all about him, and yeah his name is Adrian Saw (Adrian-Saur)
![]() |
| Sorry lah!!! This is not suitable for him |
![]() |
| this true! |
| that annoying face~ |


No comments:
Post a Comment