Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Saturday, 11 October 2014

Random Post

Half year ago!!
I still writing blog but half year later, I'm sitting down in front of the computer totally forgotten about this blog!

I don't know what to write.......
It's just too many things that I can write, but too many things make me don't know what to write! /.\

But luckily, I have a little diary, a synopsis of my daily life. Maybe I'll refer to that book to tell you what happened.

But first, before that... Although exam is on Monday, but why I still here so relax writing blog? Because I've been studied the whole afternoon. And whenever I see back my notes again, I'll faint. Start headache... So, relax-lah! Play phone? Play what? Games? Get bored.. FB? Nothing to see.. Chat? Everybody is preparing to fight with time and study!

Now, the last post was posted on 19th April 2014. Start from that day... (I'll skip)

22nd April, Kawad! Boys won, but girl lost again! The second time already... #memories

26th April, project at Carmen's house.. Normal lah, this year don't know done how many projects already!

27th April, my UCMAS graduation ceremony.

28th April, PISA test I think. Because I wrote the test was not in our syllabus.

3rd May, school carnival. Banana split! My class sold float..

4th May, PROJECT again!! Fong not here again...

7th May, changed place! But still the same! Until now, we study in a class which has no fan for about a year! o.O I admire myself!! We only 'use' those wind outside to let us feel better.

8th May, finally passed up our Geo project! Done that so long time... Ours were like big big size and theirs were like mini ones.

9th May, presented Geo project. Mummy went to Hong Kong.

10th May, school replacement. 10/35. PRO

11th May, Mother's day! Done housework but mummy not in the house. Took care of my cousin's rabbit

12th May, PISA test again!?

13th May, mum came home.

15th May, exam!

16th May, dentist. Checked till now, still not yet do. Mum said straight away go normal one better.

20th May, exam. Teachers call it cheating, we called it teamwork.

21st May, took care cousin while his parents at Shanghai.

25th May, 没有汤姆斯杯,有汤匙茶杯

28th May, first day school holidays!

29th May, second day of holidays, I felt sick. lied on sofa 7+ hours! I know I pro xD

3rd June, escape with tuition's friends! 1st prize man! Yeah!!

6th June, off to Penang!

9th June, back from Penang.

15th June, end of holidays

16th June, changed timetable

20th June, day 1 scout camp

22nd June, last day camp

28th June, sports day

1st July, PT3 taklimat

2nd July, stayed back do PT3 (Geo)

9th July, wear uniform teacher scolded, didn't wear also scold.. =_=

18th July, PT3 deadline (Geo and Sej)

19th July, mummy cooked Japanese food!

31st July, great-grandmother said she hard to breath, we rushed to her house.

2nd August, great-grandmother left us peacefully. Her wishes fulfilled!

5th August, choral speaking

6th August, oral test

9th August, Melacca! (2D1N)

12th August, listening test

16th August, birthday!!!

17th August, cousin's birthday

20th August, psikometrik test

29th August, belanja family Chatime after got my salary. This thing is like just happened yesterday! Seriously, what had I've done in September?!

5th September, PT3 Percubaan starts. It's like just ended few days ago!

11th September, KH! Copy together LOL

12th September, Percubaan end. Majlis Perpisahan for teacher Johana, our beloved Maths teacher. All the best!

14th September, 爆 seed!! <3

16th September, cousin's wedding!

18th September, rehearsal for drama!

22nd September, kawad again! For Hari Koko

26th September, last day kawad training. Maybe last time kawad. Pay attention to studies

27th September, Koko!! Moon cake festival! Drama success!

30th September, sudden PISA exam!

5th October, 1U! 8 hours shopping!

7th October, follow my own decision. Art stream!!

11th October, (TODAY) studied the whole afternoon lah...

And I found out I watched many movies this half year.





No comments:

Post a Comment