It's school holidays... My holidays are the same..
If there's nothing to do in the week, I'll go to popo's house there and stay until the day before the day I have things to do.
So until this Thursday... I went out with my friends to Mid Valley.
At first is only Karen, Pui Yan, Huey Ling, Ke Yu, Hui Fong, Li Wen, Polly and I. Then Fong said she was busy.
Arrived at KTM station, Yoong Qi was there. Then Fraddrik and Keith also arrived.
Then, we bought tickets. Waited for KTM. First round KTM was so packed. Waited for the second round. Mother called me~
We no need to walk inside just had to brake. Those people behind will push us into the KTM.. Inside the KTM was so damn hot!
We had to get down after 6 stations.. Long time didn't board KTM -_-
After that, we didn't scan our tickets at Mid Valley station. We used the touch and go lane hahaha
First, we walked to the most highest level. Everybody went to Magnum. Except Ke Yu, Li Wen, Polly and I. Maybe you'll say us why so silly. But it's just normal ice-cream! RM10! So expensive...
So we went to Daiso, then McDonald. We had McD's ice-creams. RM10++ can have for 4 persons' ice-creams!
Then we went shopping all together with those Magnum ones..
Karen suggested watch movie, but they didn't want. So separate again. Karen, Polly, Li Wen, Ke Yu and I watched The 3 Brothers. Others went don't know where...
After our movie, we went to find them. They were at Kim Gary. We watched 2 hours movie, they had lunch for 2 hours! Goodnesssss....
Then we went to have our lunches at a Korean restaurant opposite Milk Cow. Karen wanna have Milk Cow. But too expensive!!
Then lastly, we went for shopping. When it's the time to go home, Karen called the others come and meet us because we and them have to separate.. They haven't go home, but we have to. Cause Li Wen's dad said have to be back by 6. Later traffic jam ah!
Once again, boarded KTM back to Kepong station. Li Wen's dad came to fetch us home. And that's the end of the day! ^.^
I cincai-cincai write la. Too bored of writing blog >.<
And yeah I remember I killed a cockroach that day...

No comments:
Post a Comment