Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Sunday, 1 November 2015

Life in 2015

It's been a long day since I update my blog.
Too busy? Too bored of updating blog? Forgotten?

Form 4 life is honeymoon year wor.... I think quite free what, But last post was in March. Actually I'm better than my other 2 friends. We created blog together. 1 last updated in 2014. Another is 2013.. I'm counted very good already. So don't blame me yea xP

Actually phone can update blog easily and manages to upload photos too, but too lazy, I guess... :D

Anyway, since March~~~ What I've been doing the whole year?
       

  • Besides phone, is still phone. Playing phone all the time. Chatting with this and that.



  • Well, after changing class, my attitude totally different now. I ponteng to do some important thing la... Not to kao zai or go CC ok.. I also learnt bad things, OMG! Next I seldom studying nowadays.



~ Year end exam's results no eyes see~ Next year SPM baru fighting! This year is hea year, be steady! And this year is also a year for us to reflect on what were our mistakes did last year especially during PT3. Our laziness.... Should be changed in this year. So did we?



  • And this year seldom hangout already. Except went badminton with my recent class. After spending times with them about a year, I love badminton so much! And I love playing with them, and also enjoy every moment with them!


Before that in A class was:
Enough Sleep + Good Grade = Bad Social
And now in D class is:
Enough Sleep + Good Social = Bad Grade
The differences between back then and now.


  • Tomorrow is SPM's first day. And all the best to you guys! Study smart to avoid bad results, drink more water to avoid sick, sleep more to avoid sleepiness and also smile more to avoid stress!! =)




  • But then this year we had activities like Hari Kokurikulum. This is a must. So that the form 5 students could get certificates when they took part in co-curriculum activities or when they had any post in every persatuan, uniforms, or sports. To appreciate their work for the whole year. Actually it's kinda hard also laaa..... So giving certificates is a must.
Not much photos taken on that day but took with this Thai girl~

This was taken when we were having break time before training for marching

  • Oh ya, we had Sports Day! It's also a must no matter how busy everybody is. To release everybody's stress! A good person not only good in studies, but also depends on their attitude and of course active in sports also! In order to be an excellent student is damn hard! And of course, the best news about Sports Day was we, the Scouts won the first in marching competition. After that, we went to Tesco to celebrate this good news! x)


                                                              

  • Other than that, school also organised an activity for the students. It was like the running man held in Korea and China. In Malaysia also we have! xD But this is king of balia one. Cause the boys played until their shirts kena teared and their faces after playing will make you beh tahan. Macam sakaissss ;D But girls still okay la. No matter how everybody also play dao bu shuang sigh..



  • 31/10/2015 was form 5 graduation. Took quite a lot of photos with them. But compared to last year, less already. Maybe Charmaine wasn't there taking me around the whole school to oull people help me take.. :3



  • Oh! And I helped the TKD members booked the community hall here. They had farewell party for form 5. I joined them. They are well discipline. Helped us cleaned the hall after using. Wish you girls and guys all the best in your coming grading and exams and so on. ;)


  • The next activity was sailing!!! Yay! The main point was it was held during exam.... But be honest, it was fun! It was my first try in my life. After living for 16 years, finally!!! We gotta do something we never done before since young! ^.^






  •  The most recent activity was Majlis Perlantikan SPBT & Scouts. I've been chosen to be the Pengerusi SPBT. I really had no idea why me.. I'm afraid of doing these!!! >.< And I'm 2016's Scout's treasurer.... @.@




  • And yeaaa, my birthday!!! Almost forgotten... T.T I'm 16 this year so gotta be special a bit I guess. Cause sweet sixteen mah... So hmmm.... Mom bought me a bracelet and family brought me to... Erm, that place is very special! While we eating, the restaurant will turn. And I forgotten what's the name of the restaurant.. The day before my birthday, mom bought me a new blouse, new hat and also a skirt! Omg... Thank you very much mom! Thanks dad and bro also! 



  • I think Genting is out second home already. We went to Genting 3 times this year!




  • I dropped class to D class. We had accounts. And I really don't know why need to do projects, it's so frustrating.... But we did together with friends then okay lah, at the same time teach them also xD


  • That day, dad scrolled the online mart, and saw a monopod. So we bought it. This monopod doesn't need to use timer. We can press at the monopod there!


  • School organised kem bakat where we need to perform our talents!

  • Next is Ke Yu's birthday! This year only celebrated her birthday among friends. Cause no time and no need la.. :3




















  • Our National Day.. My first time took the train and went to see live! Btw, we woke up late that day! xD


  • Braces almost 1 year! Started from last year December. It's kinda neat now!

  • Jia Yi invited me to her school's Interaction Day. Main point is I saw leng zai!!!!!


  • 3 zim brought us to her father's durian hill at Karak... Yipee! For durian lover like me, should come and visit!!! Enjoy standing eating durians that are on the floor and need those adults helped us open durians without knife!
Wait.... This is Rambutan Tree not durian




  • Bentong 1 day trip with dad, mom, bro, ah mah, ah gong, dai kau fu and his family, ah Yoong kau fu and family and also popo.


























  • Okay, lived in Malaysia for 16 years still don't know Indian has a culture that is a girl has period means she's a grown up. So her family gotta celebrates for her. And invites other family and friends....
Main point is brother is as tall as me! T.T

  • Miss Yo asked me wanna go visit old people or not. They have a disease like skin disease. Don't know how to say..



  • Actually before that we had a monopod already but this one gotta use timer. And just now the new one is no need timer





  • In year 2015, we attended 2 Malay weddings




  • After Scouts won champion in marching during Sports Day, other than went to celebrate at Tesco, we also went to Vanessa's house to playyyyy!





  • Bro 12th birthday. Although he elder a year already, but still not sang-sang send-seng :3







  • Second last Teacher's Day in my high school. This time, teachers' theme was back to school






  • Bukit Tinggi 1 day trip with parents, bro, 2 zhe and family, 3 zhe, 3 zim, ah mah, and also ah gong






  • Mother's Day


  • Dad's birthday




  • Kem Bersepadu, a camp of all uniforms







  •  Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang 2015. First time up on stage after so many years!




  • Cross Country! but actually we were walking instead of running.
The benefit of being short




  • Met Dato' Lee Chong Wei at Publika




  • Went Hatyai with parents, bro, dai kau fu and family and popo







  • A date with 1600 pandas at Publika







  • Aunty Wendy's big day!!




I think that's all for this year until now.

This is why my mom and I love taking photos, we could know what happened on which day which date.

1 comment:

  1. As nice blog,but you could have made http://awriter.org/
    this blog more cool if you could configure the language changer pluigin but all the same you have done a good job

    ReplyDelete