Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Thursday, 26 March 2015

Maybe Right.. Maybe Wrong..

This week is results week.
Suddenly i felt that exam is a scary thing
Before that in first class, i always wish to get good results. But now in this class, i never wish to get the highest one..
Almost every subjects i sapu. Examples like add maths, account, ekonomi asas and sejarah. Others subjects i don't know.
I received many reactions... Like
"Pey Gyn, can you don't get so high marks?"
"I feel like i wanna tear your test paper…"
"Walao! Why can you get that high?!"
"See mine, and see yours..."
And the most hurt one are
"A class so what?!?!"
            And
"Can you go back to A class?"
That moment, I'm thinking next time i shouldn't study and sit for the test.
Perhaps this may be the right choice for the exam~
Sometimes I'm thinking that changing class is not the right choice ever.
Next, is friends problem...
I changed to this class with Xiao Yoong.
Mun Jing and Kha Yee change to that class also.
So XY are very good with them. I also good but not that close. They want answers, they'll come and find me.
I super hate these kind of friends!
Sometimes I'm thinking that changing class is not the right choice ever.
Overall, i change class is because...
I am interested in either MassCom or Hotel Management. Main point is the both of them don't require Science subject. So i no need waste my time staying in Science stream.
I'm lucky i managed to change to Art stream.
My standard is in the first class. So when SPM i could get straight A's is the best! I could get scholarship and study what course that i am interested with. 😁😁
My family is not that rich, so got to work hard to get money! ^^ Too bad, brother doesn't know how to think it this way.
And yeah i finally got a chance to attend the Anugerah Cemerlang!
I get 5A's for PT3 and highest score for Mathematics. So have the chance to receive money from school and could meet with the Datuk and also shake her hand! ↖(^▽^)↗ Datuk, man!!!! Timbalan Menteri Pelajaran 1. Yipee!!
And this is the right choice i came into this class..






2 comments:

  1. As nice blog,but you could have made this blog more cool if you could configure the language essay tigers review changer pluigin but all the same you have done a good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t understand the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anyone else having the same RSS issues. Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond.Thanks

    casio

    ReplyDelete