22-9-2012 (Saturday) also a placement day for the Hari Raya!
I love replacement than normal days go to school!
There are some reasons:
(i) Went to school, teacher came. Didn't teach but let us played some games, such as: Word search, find some short words from a long word, fill in the blanks and PBS.
(ii) Walked back with friends from school!
(iii) Recess time longer.
(iv) Prefects didn't tugas, so we can went up went down freely as we wanted.... ;)
After school, I packed my stuffs... Normally, I go down with Ke Yu... But today I walked back so kept things faster... Then went down faster... Ke Yu asked me why so fast? I replied because I needed to walk home today... then I went down the stairs behind/beside Jamie.
We can't find Karuna so walked far a little first.. Later Karuna followed. Between that time, Jamie saw Fraddrik's father. She said Fraddrik's father came and fetched him... :p Hahaha!!! He still said he will walked with us later... Then his father came... Ahahaha..... He so sad! :'((
A few minutes later, Karuna was walking towards us.... She asked:"Ei? Pey Gyn, walk back ar?" I said:"Mmm... Ya!" But Jamie helped me to answer:"No lah! Fly back..." she wanted to follow the ABUDEN's video... Karuna:"Then how about you? Jump back ar?" Jamie & Weoi Yan:"Nope, walked back...." Ivan and Bryan were waiting for us at the boys' gate... Ivan:"Ei? Pey Gyn, Walk back ar?"
Me (followed Jamie): No lah! Fly back..."
Ivan:"=.=''''' Normally how you go back?"
M:"By car.."
I:"Why you don't want to walk back? So near?"
M:"I go back to my grandmother's house to have dinner mah! So far!"
I:"Ohh.... You can role back also..." (because down hill)
M:"You show me lah... How?"
I:"Like that lah!"
We saw Erika and Xiiao Hui was waiting for Hui's aunt to "welcome" them... The car (silver) was 'welcoming' them... Everybody:"Wah!!!" Ivan:"Who's that?" Hui:"My aunt.." Everybody:"Bye-bye!" They:"Bye!" We continued out journey...
Oooopppsss.... Forgotten to tell you, I walked home with Ivan, Bryan, Miresh, Parameswaran, Karuna, Jamie, Weoi Yan and Eunice. Along the road which is from my school, walk straight downhill, I think my friends and my gang had the most people! I saw 2 boys were walking in front of us. Other than that, I think no more....
When I walked into Nova II, no one was surprised. Because they had knew where I stayed... I also invited Karuna and Bryan came to my house for my birthday party... Whereas Miresh and Parameswaran don't know I stay in Nova, so Miresh said:"Oh... Pey Gyn lives here.." Ivan said:"Leong Chan Hao is waiting for you.."
Leong Chan Hao is a morning session's student (boy). He sits at my place, Ivan's kai-gor.
When I reached Nova II, my dad was waiting for me at the guard's house. I didn't knew that, so just walked... Walked... Walked... He appeared suddenly!
Jamie and Weoi Yan were the first and second to leave the gang; I'm the third; I THINK Ivan is the forth; Bryan - fifth; and Karuna - sixth. I don't know Where do Eunice, Miresh and Parames live.
HEART-ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ke Yu and I almost had a heart-attack! We played everything and pass up all the games that teacher gave us. One of the game was: Teacher gave us a piece of paper each person, she also wrote "PERPUSTAKAAN" on the whiteboard. We need to picked some short words from the long word. (as much as you can) Carmen and Windy saw us played. So we had an commitment with them. They said:"Before 4.00p.m. (finished school), we must find 100 words! If you can find 100 words, we will buy you burger." Then we started to find. Before that, we had found 20++ words. Then we can't think already, so borrowed form Au Yong. Windy sat behind us, so she saw we borrowed form him. She said:"Cannot borrowed from someone, must do it yourself..." Ok lor.... Did it ourself... When Fraddrik looked at us, I asked him to find for us. He said why you 2 so hard-working? Want to eat burger mah! Ke Yu:"Don't want to eat burger also can. but need to buy back for them if we can't find 100 words!" Then I asked Ke Yu to company me went to toilet. She brought the paper and a pen went down. While she was waiting for me outside, she found some words... I also thinking in the toilet... After that, windy asked us:"How many already?" I said:"30++ liao.." She told Carmen huh?!!! So fast?!!! Don't bothered them, continued!As I said, teachers will gave us some nonsense games to do, Cik Kamalia gave us word search again! Ke Yu said:"This (word search) is not important, we continued find this!" After recess, Nazeera pass up Ke Yu's paper, we used my paper to 'get the burger'. :) After that, Windy asked us again how many? Ke Yu looked at the paper and answered 70++ Windy told Carmen:"Yer! They are metamorphosis!"
Later, Cik Kamalia went out... Puan Elzarani (Science teacher) came in. She asked us to correction and put the PBS paper into the file... Haizz... We were doing this! You asked us to do PBS!! Ke Yu was finding; I'm filing the paper... Then change! She did the PBS; I find. ;) Take turn... Windy and Carmen had finished their things so came to our place and checked... they checked 2 words were the same! Haizzz.... Find again! We had found 96 words! Another 4 words! SHIT!! Can't find already!!
Then simply wrote 4 words. If I not mistaken... 2 were correct and the other 2 were wrong... ^^
HOPE WE CAN EAT THE BURGER!! ^_^
I walked to school with Carmen;
I walked back from school with Karuna, Ivan, Jamie, Bryan, Weoi Yan, Parameswaran, Eunice and Miresh.
Quote#7----->LIFE
~I learned to GIVE not because I have much, but because I know exactly how it feels to have NOTHING~
You said it's very fun to walk back home but when you walk back home just YOURSELF...You will found out it's not fun :'(((
ReplyDeleteAnd you 2 lose !!!
Have to belanja Windy and me to eat smth xDDD
Yaya... I know! Just like you... Aiya, so near!! "Yong Mat Yi'??!!! But if you walk back yourself, you can enjoy yourself.. but I know if there are many peoples walk together MORE FUN!!
ReplyDelete