Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

NO!! Please!!! NO!!!!

Nowadays, I don't know why I always have stomach-ache... :'(

The most suffer time is :when I was in tuition... And when I was in school...

I still remembered very clear!
Last Thursday, I had a stomach-ache. Then I thought it was because I ate too little as my lunch... I brought cheese cakes to school that day, I ate.. Carmen thought had some bad things happened on me... But no.. Didn't had anything bad things happened that day, but I just felt my stomach VERY PAIN! After I had finished all the cheese cakes, still pain!
During art lesson, because Charmaine is music, but the teacher didn't came so she sat with me with 1 chair (my chair)... I told her to company me went to toilet when the bell rang.. Before that, Nazeera asked me why I felt like no mood? She continued some bad things happened ar? I told her nope.. When the bell rang, I asked Nazeera did she had oil? Of course she had knew why I felt so no mood!!! Asked Yong Nee, she also didn't brought on that day! :'((((((
I didn't had period, Charmaine thought I had period that day, but just suddenly felt pain! Don't know why, can;t tell the reason also!! :3
And I think I was not hungry that day, but my sixth sense told me I was hungry... -.-



I watched a Hong Kong movie, er... Don't know what My Sister External Flower.... But I know the Chinese name, is 花花世界花家姐. There is my favourite actor: Raymond Lam... One of the character was a boy, he had a sick... A stomach-ache sick.. I know he need to eat a lot of medicine! Haizz... I HATE MEDICINE!! Medicine, I hate you!!

But there is a good too! Pain for a while, then stop already... BUT sometimes pain such a long time!! >.<




PLEASE DON'T SO FAST TAKE MY LIFE AWAY!! I STILL NEED TO FIND A BETTER MAN! AND THIS WORLD IS ALSO WAITING FOR ME TO "OPEN"!! I STILL NEED TO BE MY AMBITION: AIR-STEWARDESS OR MAYBE MY MUM ASKED ME TO BE A 'WOMAN THAT READ NEWS EVERYDAY IN THE TV'!! I STILL NEED TO ENJOY LIFE!! MANY PEOPLES ARE WAITING FOR ME TOO!!! 
SO JUST PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME AWAY SO FAST FROM NOW!!  





Quote#6----->LIFE
~Even though I make mistakes and cry when I am lonely but on the other hand I am stronger than you think. I have had bad experiences in my life with friends but I also have a million happy memories of my past. I am still alive and I am ready to experience more life, more love and make new memories...~

No comments:

Post a Comment