FINALLY!! We finished our role-play of the Boscombe Valley! 11.9, we acted our role-play...
Yesterday, when Ivan's group was acting, we were discussing... Haizzz.... Huey Ling asked me to introduce everybody!!!!!!!! WHAT?!! AGAIN??!!!!! Why everything must I am the one who was going to do?!!! She cannot asked Pui Yan?!!! Ke Yu?!!! Herself?!!! Carmen?!!! Or Windy?!!! Do I have hatred with her?!!! Now I knew already... I said
Then later I just said this... Then Windy and I started...
The funniest part was: I'm the dead people... Because I don't know when I want to lied on the floor, when I want to came up... So...... Before Carmen and Huey Ling finished their conversation, I had get up... Then Carmen told me haven't! Huh?!! Not yet?!! Haizz... So embarrassed! Then I lied down again.... Then I said something wrong... I always remember the conversation that Windy talked... Then I talked... Arghhh... Wrong again! Sorry ya! :'(
Out teams' score was...... 14/20. But I think this is UNFAIR!!
Our group has 6 members... And we need to divide the scores for each members! I thought every one has 14/20 marks! So we scored 2.33 points each.
Ivan's group has only 4 members... And they scored 13/20... If they divide, they scored 3.25 each.
Karuna's group has 7 members... And they scored 18/20... If they divide, they scored 2.57 each.
Although Ivan scored 3 point something, he still said it was
Haizz.... Don't talk about this, let talk about something fun!
I sit at the third group... The group that sit at right hand side of our group was all boys! Although they are all boys, we still have so much fun with them! the boys that are sitting at that group are......
Bryan Leong (sometimes change with Haiqarl), Chok Hook Yin, Soh Jing Shun, Au Yong Hoong Yau, Nabil (sometimes), Deric Loke, Keith Ng, Khor Xe Chyen, Chong Wen Hong and Low Wei Wen...
Khor, Keith, Wei Wen and Wen Hong always make us (Windy, Weoi Yan, Huey Ling and I) laugh... Ahahahahaha!!!! Sometimes they still make the teachers laugh!! Wakakaka!! xDDD
I'm lucky to sit at the third group... (count from the door side)... They will ask us about homework sometimes...
Especially during Chinese lesson, the teacher will ask about your opinion... Then the boys will answer very FUNNY!! (Deric & Khor)
I still remembered...... Teacher ask Khor about what does the passage say about? Conversation:
Teacher:"Do you think the dad is a success dad?"
Khor:[nodded his hard very hard!] (everyone laughed at him!!!)
Teacher:"Why do you think he is a success father?"
Khor:"Erm... Because he is a success father lor..." (hahaha!!! Everybody laughed again! Included teacher...)
Teacher:"I asked you why, you need to give me a reason! Not tell me this answer! I asked you again, Why do you think that he is a success father?"
Khor:"Er... I also don't know why is he a success father..." [moved his shoulders]
Teacher:"Never mine.. Sit down."
Have so much with the boys!! Hahahaha!!!!
Quotes#5----->FAMILY
~Family is not about BLOOD. It's about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it most~
Don't Worry , Be Happy :)
ReplyDeleteHope so... Thx! :))))
ReplyDelete