Let's get started!!
We woke up at 7 ++ a.m. Mummy loves to travel early in the morning.. That's GREAT!! I loves that too!! Although we need to stress a little, but at least you can use more time to travel happily with family or friends! ;) Then be zhe came and fetched us to 1 Utama....
We went to 1 Utama because we boarded Sky Bus to KLIA. We were the first to board the bus!! We can chose 8 or 9 a.m. As I said, mummy loves early early!! So, we boarded the 8 a.m.'s bus. Daddy and mummy slept in the bus first. I was reading my book.... And Ah Jun!! As usual lor... Playing i-pad!! Suddenly, mummy woke up! I asked her why so long journey?? She said 1 hour ++. Huh?!!! 1 hour ++!! Mummy asked me to sleep. I slept, beh tahan!! And I tell you what!! I can read books in the aeroplane, in the bus but not in the car!! Don't know why?!! MIRACLE!! ;-)
After 1 hour ++, I woke up myself. Too excited!! He.. He.. Long time no board aeroplane! Except last year end.. Went to Hong Kong and Korea!! ^_^ That time geng lor!!! Sit so many times aeroplane!! See!!:
Malaysia>>>Hong Kong>>>Korea>>>Hong Kong>>>Malaysia....
Correct ar?!! Forgotten! But at least 3 times!!
Talk back here....
After we reached KLIA, we checked in our luggage. Mummy bought 40 kg, but only 20++ kg.... But better less than that! ^^ After that, we walked around....
And if you have a sibling, that's GREAT!! Like me!! Sometimes, he bullies me---->I hate him! But if we play together, we are happy!! :D
We played like this:
He sat inside the 'trolley', I pushed him!! You know lah! Airport's 'trolley' not can push then can push ma! You must press down the handle, only can push! If I let go the handle, the 'trolley' stopped, then Ah Jun said like this is BREAK... Haha... Like that also can!! He will hold the 'handle' in front of him. Just like he's driving! But I'm his steering wheel! xDDD
Finished shopping, we found a place to sit down and used free wifi! ;) I thinking to post a status.. but always hanged! So, just a normal post.. forgotten lah!! Go see yourself.. ;p
My flight was at 10.45 a.m. We can boarded at 10.15 a.m. because they needed to check this, checked that...
When we were on our way heading to our aeroplane, we saw an aeroplane written 'Air Asia.com' these big big words. Daddy and I walked behind mummy and Ah Jun, because we walked so slow... Took photos lah! Because daddy borrowed a 'tokong' camera, Nikon from my 3rd uncle. We thought this aeroplane was ours, so took photos! "Chik.. Chak.. Chik.. Chak.." It's nice leh! And huge!!! But.... 'MIRACLE' happened!!! You know what I mean lah! That means our aeroplane not this... Was another one!!! -_- Our aeroplane... Haizz.... NOT BAD lah... But.... No Air Asia.com words, it's totally yellow colour! And there are many pictures of those country at the aeroplane's 'skin'.. Eg: Singapore (that we wanted to go), Thailand and many more... Forget already... Daddy and I looked at each other... Haizz..... FAILED! xDDD We went up the aeroplane. Ah Jun like long time didn't board aeroplane... He was so EXCITED!!! "Ah Jie this...." "Ah Jie that...."
When we were getting ready to take off, Ah Jun turned around and said,'Ah Jie, 要飞了。。要飞了。。' With a exciting face.... :'D
After we had took off, that means flew in the sky safely, those air-stewardess and steward started to serve us food. And forgotten to tell you, mummy and Ah Jun sat in front of us. Mummy had ordered foods online. We had pancakes, Skyrider (included carrots, some nuggets and mashed potatoes)--->Specially for kids. So Ah Jun purposely told me with a PROUD face... -.- And we had sausage bun too! Not the normal one... ;) We also had chicken rice!!! Ah Jun and I love it so so much!! It just like normal one, but no the sauce, we still love it! Maybe because the rice is chicken rice, not the normal rice.. ;)
In the aeroplane, each row has 3 seats. Except daddy and I, we still sat with an old uncle... Maybe 50++/60... When we were eating, he went to toilet... I asked because he felt liked dizzy or what...
After finished our foods, I closed the window because as I said the uncle beside daddy felt something happened. After he looked at the window, he forced himself to sleep. Don't know why lah! But after about 1 minute, an air-stewardess came towards me. She asked me to open the window, because we were almost there!!!
Around 1 hour++ later, we arrived SINGAPORE!!! We went to the immigration first... Every time also like that lah! Then, we went to collect our luggage. We went out lor... We saw many boards written many names... They were names of the travel agency. I saw this, I remembered last year we went to Kota Kinabalu. After we went out, we started to find our travel agency. Memories counted good.... ;)
When we were on our way heading to our aeroplane, we saw an aeroplane written 'Air Asia.com' these big big words. Daddy and I walked behind mummy and Ah Jun, because we walked so slow... Took photos lah! Because daddy borrowed a 'tokong' camera, Nikon from my 3rd uncle. We thought this aeroplane was ours, so took photos! "Chik.. Chak.. Chik.. Chak.." It's nice leh! And huge!!! But.... 'MIRACLE' happened!!! You know what I mean lah! That means our aeroplane not this... Was another one!!! -_- Our aeroplane... Haizz.... NOT BAD lah... But.... No Air Asia.com words, it's totally yellow colour! And there are many pictures of those country at the aeroplane's 'skin'.. Eg: Singapore (that we wanted to go), Thailand and many more... Forget already... Daddy and I looked at each other... Haizz..... FAILED! xDDD We went up the aeroplane. Ah Jun like long time didn't board aeroplane... He was so EXCITED!!! "Ah Jie this...." "Ah Jie that...."
When we were getting ready to take off, Ah Jun turned around and said,'Ah Jie, 要飞了。。要飞了。。' With a exciting face.... :'D
After we had took off, that means flew in the sky safely, those air-stewardess and steward started to serve us food. And forgotten to tell you, mummy and Ah Jun sat in front of us. Mummy had ordered foods online. We had pancakes, Skyrider (included carrots, some nuggets and mashed potatoes)--->Specially for kids. So Ah Jun purposely told me with a PROUD face... -.- And we had sausage bun too! Not the normal one... ;) We also had chicken rice!!! Ah Jun and I love it so so much!! It just like normal one, but no the sauce, we still love it! Maybe because the rice is chicken rice, not the normal rice.. ;)
In the aeroplane, each row has 3 seats. Except daddy and I, we still sat with an old uncle... Maybe 50++/60... When we were eating, he went to toilet... I asked because he felt liked dizzy or what...
After finished our foods, I closed the window because as I said the uncle beside daddy felt something happened. After he looked at the window, he forced himself to sleep. Don't know why lah! But after about 1 minute, an air-stewardess came towards me. She asked me to open the window, because we were almost there!!!
Around 1 hour++ later, we arrived SINGAPORE!!! We went to the immigration first... Every time also like that lah! Then, we went to collect our luggage. We went out lor... We saw many boards written many names... They were names of the travel agency. I saw this, I remembered last year we went to Kota Kinabalu. After we went out, we started to find our travel agency. Memories counted good.... ;)
Then the workers that stood outside very kind.. He helped us to call a taxi straight away to our hotel, Por Ce Lain Hotel... Taxi driver is a lady! So mummy sat beside her....
The colour of the hotel is blue and white. Because of money's problem, so mummy just booked one room. And their rooms are for 2 persons each... But we (4 persons) only 1 room! We decided Ah Jun and mummy went inside first, they checked-in. A few minutes later, daddy and I went in. We waited at the lobby. Mummy don't know talked what to the receptionist. Mummy asked us went in. she said can... She told us the room number.... Then asked us to go in... She pointed somewhere. Because don't want to pass-by the reception, so we went to another entrance. We took the lift to Second floor. We were at first floor. First floor to second floor also need to take the lift... Because we can't find the staircase that time! Aiyoyo.... We had reached second floor. But we can't find our room. So we went down again to first floor. Then we used the staircase! We went to second floor; we went to third floor; we went almost outside the hotel; we asked the cleaner. (China guy) (Don't know what was he saying...) o.O I was scared because just daddy and I walking around the hotel... >.< At last!!!!!!!!!! We found our room!!! Mummy was standing outside the door. She said Ah Jun was inside, but why she didn't go inside?? Daddy and I liked going through a maze! But we solved out! Phew~! :')
There was a bed (not big not small), a bathroom, and a wardrobe. It's enough space to let us put another small portable bed that we rented from Dai Kau Fu. (mum's eldest bro) Don't know why, my best friend in the hotel is toilet!!!!! After every meal, I needed to went to toilet!! I wonder why! I went to the toilet to 'big'. you know lah har?? Ah Jun was playing his i-pad while daddy was playing his phone whereas mummy was packing the clothes. Finished packing, mummy thought we don't want to go out. So she talked with a loud sound,'wei!! Do you all want to go out?!! You all don't want to go, I need to go! Because I have to meet my friend!' I was in the toilet saying YES!!
We took the MRT. In Singapore, Singaporeans seldom drives car, they normally take the bus or MRT ot taxi. Usually MRT. If you want to buy a car in Singapore, very expensive! So, rather board public transports! We went to Marina Bay. Mum's customer works somewhere there... It's a building... Don't know what Financial.... Blah.. Blah.. Blah.. Very high-tech!! The workers are kind too! Nice guy! ;) He helped us many things... He registered for us.... The lift ah.... Fuiyoh~~~~ 'GENGER' than here many many times lor.... Malaysia never seen before!!! You need to press outside. Which floor you want, then it will tell you which lift... There are 2 buttons inside the lift only, is close buttons and open button. ;)
We needed to register too! For safety. Needed to write down mummy's name, needed to write purpose to meet that person, needed to write the time you came in and came out. After wrote down, needed to read through the rules in the tablet. Wahsei! And their office is 1 and the half level! Not long later, mummy's customer, Jeslyn Chew walked out. Mummy and her talked... Brought mummy and daddy to explore her office. While Ah Jun and I waited at the 'lobby'. We didn't go in. I was reading my book, Ah Jun was busy taking photos of the scenery outside the office building. He suddenly asked me for water!! Water?!!! I didn't bring water de lah!! But.... I remembered I took the mini mineral water from the aeroplane, and put inside my bag. ^^ Then I opened for him. But! Haizz... When I opened, the water spilt!!!! >< Poured on the sofa and my pants!! Because of Ah Jun lah!! If he didn't ask for water, then no problem lah!!!! And while we were seating there, many peoples walked around!! Some 'guai lou' and 'guai po' too!!! Everybody looked at us!! Some smiled too!! Some even waved their hands ah!!!! ;-p What they did to me, I did it back to them too! You waved, I waved; You smiled. I smiled; You looked at me, I looked at you. Later, mummy and Jeslyn came out only. Actually daddy was drinking coffee at the tea room. Already finished... Walao!! Their tea room only... Bigger than their 'lobby'!!! Daddy had finished his coffee!!! Then Jeslyn asked us to take a drink in the refrigerator each. I took coke while Ah Jun took carrot because mummy said. Coke... Normal lah! Carrot.... Yee.... Not nice!! Ah Jun blamed mummy,'neh! Mummy asked me to take mah!' After that, we took the lift went down and left her office.
We went back to the MRT station and boarded the MRT to Tanjong Pagar. We decided to visit mum's office (Sojitz) at Singapore, she can visited her friend. Her office is at level 32, Robinson 77. We didn't know needed to register, so just continued to walk... Suddenly, the guard called us,'excuse me..' I turned around. Asked mummy! Registered lor.... We took the lift. Mummy told the receptionist that she wanted to meet who who who.... She asked don't know who to bring mummy up to meet these persons. An Indian man brought us up to level 33 to meet these peoples. So BIG!! Mummy's office is just half floor! After that, we went inside. The man brought mummy to meet these persons. A girl named Mary leaded us to the meeting room. We can wait inside there while mummy chatted with her friends. Daddy played with their marker pens. Acted like a boss or something and said,'come.. come.. come.. today we are going to discuss.....' xDDD Nothing to do so read books. Daddy played his phone, Ah Jun was don't know doing what, I was reading lah!!! That's why 5 days finished already! ;-) After they finished chatting, it was time to say bye-bye!
We didn't know where to go. So just hanged around there. Mummy saw a shop called Mos Burger. It serves rice burger. Yummy!!! Never try before!! We ordered 1 only. We also ordered 4 apple pies. Scared not enough money to spend. Today just the first day! Then no more money!! How to live oh?!!! Their pies are small and tiny!! Not like Malaysia's! So BIG!! You 1 bite, I 1 bite... Like so ROMANTIC!! We lfet and went back to Chinatown. We boarded the MRT. Board MRT is FUN! It goes fast!! But Hong Kong's better!! At least behind can see something! Can sit too! Singapore's.... HERH! >.< Nothing to see!! In front none! Behind none! Ah Jun and I purposely waited for the front and behind seat, daddy told us nothing to see... I remember Hong Kong's can see something behind! Aiya.... We lost lor....
We walked around.... It was at night already! We decided to find food to eat. Ah Jun was tiring too! After we found a place, Ah Jun ran to the place and sat down! Mummy and I went too! Don't know why whenever you see many peoples are queuing for the food, you also want to queue... Example: My dad. When he saw the stall written (麻辣火锅)were many peoples, he queued also! and told mummy,'don't know what is this... So many peoples... I queued lah! You ordered for the children.' Ah Jun and I ate chicken rice for dinner. In the aeroplane chicken rice, now chicken rice!! Actually I said first... Because no people and near to our seat. I was damn hungry that time!!!!! We needed to share table with others. When we sat down, a couple were eating. 4 of us only mah!!! We shared our food with mummy. Everyone was hungry! But daddy still queueing for the food!! We had finished our rice, plates also took away, daddy still queueing! Ah Jun start to fall asleep. A uncle very brave! He saw nobody sat at daddy's place, so he sat down. Daddy looked around and asked us. I said don't know. After he went out to smoke, I put my bag at the seat. Almost daddy's turn! PHEW~!!!! I asked mummy to look after my bag, and I went towards daddy. His turn!! Yeah!! FINALLY! Then a girl... (I think she's China) She asked me,'Is it every food also $1?' I answered her,'I don't know.... I'm from Malaysia' Then daddy was beside me taking the food. She asked me again,'your father ar?' 'Yesh! My daddy!!' Actually this stall is like that serves you: You tell the workers which vegetables you want, so she take for you. You can take as many as you want. As long you have money! $$ :'D Every vegetables costs $1 except pig. Don't know how much already. I think is $1.40 Then you wait at your place. They will cook for you in the kitchen. They will also put lots of lots of chillies and garlics in your food!!! Maybe about 5 minutes later or what you go back tot he stall and collect your food. GENG ah! This!!! Special also... :) Daddy paid $7.40 and a bowl of rice. I think included a bowl of rice. I tried too!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN SPICY!!!! Walao weh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!! Beh tahan!! You can see the photos in Facebook, posted by me!! ^.^ And our drinks bought at another stall opposite. Mummy saw a uncle was taking away our bowls. She asked him,'is Tiong Bahru's pau nice?' The uncle don't know... He is poor and pity! He takes away the bowls and plates, not much money only! Not enough him to eat a meal! Sometimes he even eats the food that remain by the customers! :'( HE never try the pau... Mummy bought char siew pau and a lo mai kai. Lo mai kai is so white!! Char siew pau is normal!! SAME AS MALAYSIA!! >.< NOTHING SPECIAL!!!
Daddy carried Ah Jun behind his back. And walked around Chinatown... They found a place and sat down while we were choosing the breads for tomorrow morning when we were heading to Singapore Zoo. Continued again... We saw a money changer is beside a stall which is selling durian tarts. We saw many peoples were queueing.... Guess where!!! They were queueing at the money changer! Not the durian stall!!! Wonder why!!! But this time of course no go and queue lah!! xD
We went nearby to sit down and ordered a dessert. Ah.... Comfortable! (Cantonese) We shared together.. Mummy went to 7-11 to buy coke. She is starting to collect the coke from other country. Just like Carmen's uncle.
We went back to hotel at night by feet.... It was very late already!! Maybe 10 p.m!!
I went back, bath with cold water then played computer then slept.
Ah Jun bath then straight away slept!! So TIRED!!!
--------------continue next post------------------
Quote#56----->LOVE
~There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love~
The colour of the hotel is blue and white. Because of money's problem, so mummy just booked one room. And their rooms are for 2 persons each... But we (4 persons) only 1 room! We decided Ah Jun and mummy went inside first, they checked-in. A few minutes later, daddy and I went in. We waited at the lobby. Mummy don't know talked what to the receptionist. Mummy asked us went in. she said can... She told us the room number.... Then asked us to go in... She pointed somewhere. Because don't want to pass-by the reception, so we went to another entrance. We took the lift to Second floor. We were at first floor. First floor to second floor also need to take the lift... Because we can't find the staircase that time! Aiyoyo.... We had reached second floor. But we can't find our room. So we went down again to first floor. Then we used the staircase! We went to second floor; we went to third floor; we went almost outside the hotel; we asked the cleaner. (China guy) (Don't know what was he saying...) o.O I was scared because just daddy and I walking around the hotel... >.< At last!!!!!!!!!! We found our room!!! Mummy was standing outside the door. She said Ah Jun was inside, but why she didn't go inside?? Daddy and I liked going through a maze! But we solved out! Phew~! :')
There was a bed (not big not small), a bathroom, and a wardrobe. It's enough space to let us put another small portable bed that we rented from Dai Kau Fu. (mum's eldest bro) Don't know why, my best friend in the hotel is toilet!!!!! After every meal, I needed to went to toilet!! I wonder why! I went to the toilet to 'big'. you know lah har?? Ah Jun was playing his i-pad while daddy was playing his phone whereas mummy was packing the clothes. Finished packing, mummy thought we don't want to go out. So she talked with a loud sound,'wei!! Do you all want to go out?!! You all don't want to go, I need to go! Because I have to meet my friend!' I was in the toilet saying YES!!
We took the MRT. In Singapore, Singaporeans seldom drives car, they normally take the bus or MRT ot taxi. Usually MRT. If you want to buy a car in Singapore, very expensive! So, rather board public transports! We went to Marina Bay. Mum's customer works somewhere there... It's a building... Don't know what Financial.... Blah.. Blah.. Blah.. Very high-tech!! The workers are kind too! Nice guy! ;) He helped us many things... He registered for us.... The lift ah.... Fuiyoh~~~~ 'GENGER' than here many many times lor.... Malaysia never seen before!!! You need to press outside. Which floor you want, then it will tell you which lift... There are 2 buttons inside the lift only, is close buttons and open button. ;)
We needed to register too! For safety. Needed to write down mummy's name, needed to write purpose to meet that person, needed to write the time you came in and came out. After wrote down, needed to read through the rules in the tablet. Wahsei! And their office is 1 and the half level! Not long later, mummy's customer, Jeslyn Chew walked out. Mummy and her talked... Brought mummy and daddy to explore her office. While Ah Jun and I waited at the 'lobby'. We didn't go in. I was reading my book, Ah Jun was busy taking photos of the scenery outside the office building. He suddenly asked me for water!! Water?!!! I didn't bring water de lah!! But.... I remembered I took the mini mineral water from the aeroplane, and put inside my bag. ^^ Then I opened for him. But! Haizz... When I opened, the water spilt!!!! >< Poured on the sofa and my pants!! Because of Ah Jun lah!! If he didn't ask for water, then no problem lah!!!! And while we were seating there, many peoples walked around!! Some 'guai lou' and 'guai po' too!!! Everybody looked at us!! Some smiled too!! Some even waved their hands ah!!!! ;-p What they did to me, I did it back to them too! You waved, I waved; You smiled. I smiled; You looked at me, I looked at you. Later, mummy and Jeslyn came out only. Actually daddy was drinking coffee at the tea room. Already finished... Walao!! Their tea room only... Bigger than their 'lobby'!!! Daddy had finished his coffee!!! Then Jeslyn asked us to take a drink in the refrigerator each. I took coke while Ah Jun took carrot because mummy said. Coke... Normal lah! Carrot.... Yee.... Not nice!! Ah Jun blamed mummy,'neh! Mummy asked me to take mah!' After that, we took the lift went down and left her office.
We went back to the MRT station and boarded the MRT to Tanjong Pagar. We decided to visit mum's office (Sojitz) at Singapore, she can visited her friend. Her office is at level 32, Robinson 77. We didn't know needed to register, so just continued to walk... Suddenly, the guard called us,'excuse me..' I turned around. Asked mummy! Registered lor.... We took the lift. Mummy told the receptionist that she wanted to meet who who who.... She asked don't know who to bring mummy up to meet these persons. An Indian man brought us up to level 33 to meet these peoples. So BIG!! Mummy's office is just half floor! After that, we went inside. The man brought mummy to meet these persons. A girl named Mary leaded us to the meeting room. We can wait inside there while mummy chatted with her friends. Daddy played with their marker pens. Acted like a boss or something and said,'come.. come.. come.. today we are going to discuss.....' xDDD Nothing to do so read books. Daddy played his phone, Ah Jun was don't know doing what, I was reading lah!!! That's why 5 days finished already! ;-) After they finished chatting, it was time to say bye-bye!
We didn't know where to go. So just hanged around there. Mummy saw a shop called Mos Burger. It serves rice burger. Yummy!!! Never try before!! We ordered 1 only. We also ordered 4 apple pies. Scared not enough money to spend. Today just the first day! Then no more money!! How to live oh?!!! Their pies are small and tiny!! Not like Malaysia's! So BIG!! You 1 bite, I 1 bite... Like so ROMANTIC!! We lfet and went back to Chinatown. We boarded the MRT. Board MRT is FUN! It goes fast!! But Hong Kong's better!! At least behind can see something! Can sit too! Singapore's.... HERH! >.< Nothing to see!! In front none! Behind none! Ah Jun and I purposely waited for the front and behind seat, daddy told us nothing to see... I remember Hong Kong's can see something behind! Aiya.... We lost lor....
We walked around.... It was at night already! We decided to find food to eat. Ah Jun was tiring too! After we found a place, Ah Jun ran to the place and sat down! Mummy and I went too! Don't know why whenever you see many peoples are queuing for the food, you also want to queue... Example: My dad. When he saw the stall written (麻辣火锅)were many peoples, he queued also! and told mummy,'don't know what is this... So many peoples... I queued lah! You ordered for the children.' Ah Jun and I ate chicken rice for dinner. In the aeroplane chicken rice, now chicken rice!! Actually I said first... Because no people and near to our seat. I was damn hungry that time!!!!! We needed to share table with others. When we sat down, a couple were eating. 4 of us only mah!!! We shared our food with mummy. Everyone was hungry! But daddy still queueing for the food!! We had finished our rice, plates also took away, daddy still queueing! Ah Jun start to fall asleep. A uncle very brave! He saw nobody sat at daddy's place, so he sat down. Daddy looked around and asked us. I said don't know. After he went out to smoke, I put my bag at the seat. Almost daddy's turn! PHEW~!!!! I asked mummy to look after my bag, and I went towards daddy. His turn!! Yeah!! FINALLY! Then a girl... (I think she's China) She asked me,'Is it every food also $1?' I answered her,'I don't know.... I'm from Malaysia' Then daddy was beside me taking the food. She asked me again,'your father ar?' 'Yesh! My daddy!!' Actually this stall is like that serves you: You tell the workers which vegetables you want, so she take for you. You can take as many as you want. As long you have money! $$ :'D Every vegetables costs $1 except pig. Don't know how much already. I think is $1.40 Then you wait at your place. They will cook for you in the kitchen. They will also put lots of lots of chillies and garlics in your food!!! Maybe about 5 minutes later or what you go back tot he stall and collect your food. GENG ah! This!!! Special also... :) Daddy paid $7.40 and a bowl of rice. I think included a bowl of rice. I tried too!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN SPICY!!!! Walao weh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!! Beh tahan!! You can see the photos in Facebook, posted by me!! ^.^ And our drinks bought at another stall opposite. Mummy saw a uncle was taking away our bowls. She asked him,'is Tiong Bahru's pau nice?' The uncle don't know... He is poor and pity! He takes away the bowls and plates, not much money only! Not enough him to eat a meal! Sometimes he even eats the food that remain by the customers! :'( HE never try the pau... Mummy bought char siew pau and a lo mai kai. Lo mai kai is so white!! Char siew pau is normal!! SAME AS MALAYSIA!! >.< NOTHING SPECIAL!!!
Daddy carried Ah Jun behind his back. And walked around Chinatown... They found a place and sat down while we were choosing the breads for tomorrow morning when we were heading to Singapore Zoo. Continued again... We saw a money changer is beside a stall which is selling durian tarts. We saw many peoples were queueing.... Guess where!!! They were queueing at the money changer! Not the durian stall!!! Wonder why!!! But this time of course no go and queue lah!! xD
We went nearby to sit down and ordered a dessert. Ah.... Comfortable! (Cantonese) We shared together.. Mummy went to 7-11 to buy coke. She is starting to collect the coke from other country. Just like Carmen's uncle.
We went back to hotel at night by feet.... It was very late already!! Maybe 10 p.m!!
I went back, bath with cold water then played computer then slept.
Ah Jun bath then straight away slept!! So TIRED!!!
--------------continue next post------------------
Quote#56----->LOVE
~There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love~
it's too long > . < still got next post??!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, you didn't finish?!!
ReplyDeleteOf course YESH!!