Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Beh Tahan With Relatives

I'm not going to continue my post about Sinapore (Day 4), because lazy and last day nothing to write... Go shopping ar... check out ar..... say bye bye ar..... Nothing much! Bought some souvenirs for friends! Key chains: $10 for 3 rows which has 5 inside each.... We think that is expensive, so didn't buy... We saw another shop even cheaper!!! $10 for 4 which has 6 inside each!!! Faster buy!!! then the nail clipper.... Haizz.... Daddy wanted to cut his nails because walked too much, the 'skin came out'... We bought $2. But the other shop $1!! Walao!! But luckily the key chains.... Phew..... (finished summarise for the last day at Singapore!) ^.^



See my title, my relatives..... Don't know what problems!! And I forgotten how many posts about them already!! Not much.... But at least 1/2!!! This is the second or third!!!

Haizz.... Play then play lor.... You all play lah! Why must ask me to play?!! I played with you, I gave you face only!! You think I wanted to play with you?!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                              Yes?!!! No?!!!
ANSWER IS NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If you play  the game is computer, still okay lah!! But.... What you all play?!!! Dog!!! I have a dog (my relative)... My relative has a dog too!! (my brother and the other relatives) I think after you had read this post, you will laugh until stomach pain!!! Never mine! I am writing this post with anger!!! Happiness?? Joyful?? Smiling?? Winking?? Not even one is positive thinking!! All also NEGATIVE!!! 

I really don't know how to say about them!!! Maybe you will ask me are they so serious?? I think YESH!!!!!!!! 
Haizz..... What I can write is just 'Haizzzz.......' Nothing better to say already!!!! >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.<

End of this post!! nothing to write already!!!! 





Quote#59----->LIFE
~Sometimes, you have to give up on people. Not because you don't care but because they don't~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment