Hmmm...... I will step into 2013!!! Not staying any more in 2012... :) But I don't know what to post in 2013!! There were so many things that I want to post... Schooling days?? It's fun!! But too many things happened in school!! Happy and sad.... Most of them were HAPPY!!! :-) I really don't know why school is so FUN for me.... ;)
Because I don't know what to write, so..... RANDOM lah..... I didn't follow the order. I mean the date.
So... Today I'm going to post about changed place lor~~~
Talked about changed place..... I really so ANGRY!!!
Don't know which day lah!! Teacher came in teach lor... Then write some notes on the whiteboard.... Then she turned around and suddenly said changed place!! Huh?!?! I was talking with Ke Yu! And she said shh.... Don't talk anything.. Later teacher changed place... Then I faster keep quiet...
Karuna told me is because teachers complained about somebody... So we forced to change place.. First, teacher changed my friends first... Then she asked Ke Yu to sit at Ivan's place, Ivan sits beside me. What?!?! Sit with the boy?!?! Where can like that!!! COUPLE leh!! Then teacher asked me to sit at Xiao Yoong's place. She sits beside Ke Yu. KiruKumar sits at my place, beside Ivan. Ke Yu and I were totally separated!!! I at the most right-hand-side, she is at the most left-hand-side...
So.... I mixed into Karuna's gang!! Beside Weoi Yan... Then Khor and Han Yang sit behind us... Ok! If Khor is behind us, he will make us laugh the whole day de!!! XD Because before that, he sat behind, beside me. I also laughed till tummy pain and knocked on the table liao.... :'D Haha!!!
Talk back Carmen and Windy lah... Teacher was so UNFAIR!!!!!! Teacher didn't change their places!!! When teacher was teaching, they still talking non-stop!!! But Ke Yu and I didn't talk as much as them lor.... That's why they can enjoy life happily lah!!!! They can talked back HISTORY!!! Primary school~~~ Yesterday still talked until so loud, so noisy... Karuna and I was like.... WHAT THE HELL!!! They were disturbing us!!! Talked so loud!!! Laughed so loud!!! BEH TAHAN!!!!
But.... Karuna and us cheated teacher lah!! If there's teacher's class, we change place. If no, don't care lah!!! Sit back my place.... :') Good idea leh??
Quote#68----->FRIEND
~FRIENDSHIP isn't about who you've know the longest. It's about who came... stayed by your side, and never left you when you needed someone the most~
So finally you admitted you had join Karuna's gang ??? xDDD
ReplyDeleteWhat?!?! At least now if no Moral, then no need to change place!! ^.^ I LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDelete