After a few weeks, my school exam has come! Let me use happiness to welcome it to arrive! I always tell myself that I must be hard-working! But I don't know why I still so lazy.... :3 Every time also tell myself still have time! Haizz....
This time exam is in March (11/3---13/3/13) Just 3 days only. But many subjects... Those important ones...
Science--- Chapter 1
Sejarah--- Bab 1~2
KH--- Bab 1~3
Geografi--- Bab 1~4
Yong Ling and Yoong Qi asked their school teacher (Science and Maths). To double-confirm with our tuition teacher.
Actually Jamie and I wanted to ask more informations, but...... We scared teachers are not at their table, and we can't go inside... So, we waited until school starts, but then we had forgotten!!! @.@
So now, my target is: I want to get a BETTER result! Better than last year! I want to stay in the first class!!!!
Everybody add oil lah....
Quote#73----->LIFE
~Never get tired of doing little things for others. Sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts~
aiya...everytime after we set our target then we sure simply give up one :'(
ReplyDeleteBut i think your result also quite good what... at least in front of ten =]
Yalorh~~ Agree with that! You also?!?!
ReplyDeleteMy result good?! Okay lah... I was surprised because I got top 10 last year. o.O This year I want to get better score, higher score! Better than last year! Push me ya... =)