Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Nobody Cares...

I think the title is something wrong, but I don't know what to put for the title... Zzzz But no need to bother it, just concentrate on my point.

Happened on Monday, second day of Chinese New Year. Mummy and daddy decided to watch movie (A Good Day To Die Hard) at night on that day. But that show is only allows for people 18 & above. So, Ah Jun and I will need to stay at home lor..

That day at night, we had our dinner at a Thailand Restaurant with my family and relatives. That means with the relatives that I not really like lah... If you still remember my posts before that, you will know. But need to eat mah... Sit together in a table. Nothing happened... :-)

Things happened at night.........
Daddy drove us to Tesco to buy tickets. On our way, mummy asked us to go to ah mah's house to stay because we can't watch. /.\ But I don't want!!! Because of 2 "big reasons"

  1. It's so boring there!!! Nothing for me to do!! 
  2. The relatives that I not so like will come and kacau me!!! 
This is the description for the reasons above:
  • At least at my own house can watch movie. Daddy said can bring the USB to ah mah's house to watch, but I don't want. If I really bring there and watch, they will chit-chat!! Very NOISY!!! @.@
  • I also can play computer, update my blog... But there!!! I can't even play!! Because my uncle or my aunt will sure play!! In the house, Not computer, is laptop; Not laptop, is I-pad; Not I-pad, is mini I-pad! All also technology products!!! BEH TAHAN!!!!
  • If I bring my books or do something I love there, they will sure ask me to play with them!! I don't like!!! (We will play something like dogs) Carmen said she will play some activities even childish with her cousin, Xuen Xuen. If she can escapes, she of course will lah!!! If not she loves to play these kind of games meh?!?!? So now, I can escape, why not?! 机会是自己争取的。。If can, escape lah!!! Who so stupid... If you have chances to do something meaningful to yourself, why must avoid it?! After that, If you're wrong, it will not embarrass you! It will let you know where you wrong, this is much more better than sitting down there doing nothing!! So, I try! I try to tell mum that I don't want to stay in ah mah's house. 
  • Anyway, I think I've grown up! So, I'm not going to play these kind of games! Terbalik, I love those relatives whom are at my mum's side. They will let you do your own things; They do their own things. You don't kacau me; I don't kacau you. You happy; We happy; Everybody happy!! :')
I tried to tell mummy in the car while we were on our way to Tesco. But mummy didn't listen to what I said. I cried slowly... Tears were flowing out slowly... T.T But I didn't cry out loud. So nobody knew. Even Ah Jun sitting behind also didn't notice... I'm good in crying!! XD Not I good lah, is because he didn't pay attention on me! >.< Mummy went down to buy the tickets. I was praying in my heart that mummy can't buy the tickets. ^^

Suddenly, daddy asked me the reasons why don't want to stay at ah mah's house. I answered lor...
Few minutes later, mummy came back. But she bought the tickets!!! :'( Maybe God thinks that I'm selfish, so doesn't want to help me.... She saw me crying. And daddy started to ask her,'have you buy the tickets?' Mummy nodded her head and said,'ya! Why?' Daddy explained to her. Then mummy asked me,'you want to watch I Love Hong Kong tomorrow?' I shook my head! I didn't have a little bit of feeling that time!! -.- Then never mind lah... Continue our journey to ah mah's house. On our way....

Mummy PROMISED me to let me stay at our own house!!! So good!! Thanks God! Just now he can't help me, but now he did!! Owh babe!!! And I also promised her watched I Love Hong Kong the next day. But she wanted me to do something... She said I must promise her that I will send her every message half an hour. Want to send what message, I suka. But Ah Jun wanted to stay at ah mah's house! He stayed at ah mah's house while I stay at our own house! Oh yesh!!! :*

I really did what mummy asked me to do!! I sent messages to her! She replied me!! :) I was watching movie!! (The Friendly Fire!) Opening my ang pao toooo....... I almost forgotten I need to send!! But luckily the alarm clock reminded me!! Every 1 hour will rang. I mean *dit* like that only!! That time was 11 p.m.! They started watching movie at 10.30 p.m. Starting from that time until 12 a.m. total is 4 messages! I sent!!!! GOOD ME!!! XDD

And mummy's last message was telling me that Ah Jun don't want to come home. He stayed there the whole night. I really don't know what is my brother thinking!! They gave my brother some poison to let him love them???!?!?! Until now, I still don't know why Ah Jun loves them sooooooooooooooo much?? Zzz

If you want to say me selfish?? Never mind!! I will continue like that!!!

No matter what other people says, I'll do my own part! I'm not going to bother their opinion or their criticism, no need to care about what others feel... Must: EVERYBODY HAPPY!! ;)





Quote#70----->LIFE
~Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't you know where you stand~

No comments:

Post a Comment