Until yesterday I found out I can't do that...
I'm a fake friend to them~~~ I can't follow what your character wants us to do.... Whereas others can! Why I cannot?! Maybe it's my fault....
I have my freedom to make friends, but I must know how to enjoy time with them, later I accompany this, that one don't want to friend with me; Later I accompany that, then this will complain~~~ So I really don't know what can I do!! Friendship is like this lah!! Sometimes very good, but sometimes also have some problems~~ Haizzz....
During this time, I played with my friends, then later this time I follow these friends... I was just like a FAKE friend to them! If I don't have friends, I find them! If I have them, I trow them away!
But actually lah... If they understand, they will sure forgive me! But I don't think so many of them will understand my situation...
So now.... I still don't know what can I do... I even don't know I should have more friends, or less friends....
If less friends:
If this friend leave you, you don't have friend anymore
If more friends:
This friend leave you, you still have friends! But..... If you accompany this, that one will angry with you and run away from you
Haizz.... Who can tell me what should have to do now?!
Friend #1, (especially for you)
I saw your status, maybe that person is me, maybe not... But I think is me lorh~ That friend is more important than me! Yesh!!! I agreed! I'm not so important to you... I 100% AGREED!!! One day I saw it!!! And that friend also felt it! You all are very happy!!! I'm happy too, although I'm not so important to you... Because you all are happy, so I'm happy~ I can't be angry if you all happy, I understand lah! We need to accompany this, also need to accompany that... Yesterday, I knew you were sad, but you didn't say it out. You were sad that I treated you like this...
Friend#2,
I think I'm your best friend! But of course they are more best than me lah!!! Actually I also don't know what to talk about you... Maybe I can say that I'm a little fake to you, because when you are in trouble, Ic an't help you!!! >.< That's all! :p
Friend #3..... (many people)
I think I treated them veryyyy good!!! I'm not fake to them! They are not fake to me!!!! Lalala~~~ :p
And now.... I think I'm going to stop here. If there are anything about my life or what, just check it up here!
Thank you for your time reading my blog~ :)
Them of the day: (Follow Carmen! :D) FRIENDSHIP~~~
This is just right for this post!!! ;)))
.png)
I think I understand who are you talking...just don't too care about what I said...Of course you can make friends with others besides windy & me ! Just rmb to not forget us xD
ReplyDeleteOk... Never mind~~~~
ReplyDeleteNO NEED understand~ I just want to say out everything inside my heart... :')
Tell you first: Something is about you 2 lah~~ Got lah....