What I gave to my mum? A card! And a Rexona that gave by school on...... Friday maybe? Forgotten! :D
And she thought I bought it myself!!! >.< Haha!!!! Used my own money to buy to her! Carmen gave her mum carnation! ^^ If she didn't give, think her mum will scold her straight away! xD
Hmmm.... Actually nothing to write! Yesterday night, all my mum's family (Lim's family) came to our house to have dinner! Asked ah mah and ah gong came over too!!! Because mummy thinks that if we go out and eat, very expensive! Then if eat at home, each family needed to pay RM47.50 only! Not expensive! Sapu everything! But the cake
Main Point:
~EVERYBODY ATE HAPPILY AND WENT HOME WITH A SATISFIED HEART~
Nothing much to write! But pictures a lot lah~~~~
And yesh, drank a lot of cold water that night... I mean yesterday night! >.<
Picture of the post: THANK YOU MAMA!!!!! <3 ^.^
![]() |
| The one that I gave her!!!! I love that CARD more than the PRESENT! |
![]() |
| Her cooking! Don't say I bojio~ >< |
![]() |
| *Appreciate it* |
![]() |
| Haha!!!! Mine :) |
![]() |
| This is my friend's! She loves her mum! Everyone does! ;) |
![]() |
| Me too! |
![]() |
| Hong Kong's mamas! |
![]() |
| Can see it? Too small.... A sensitive friend... Love his mum too! |
![]() |
| GREAT!!!! |
![]() |
| I want to learn how to fold one day!!!! <3 |
![]() |
| The meaning of M-O-T-H-E-R! :* |











You all...so good =]
ReplyDeleteAlthough HF & yr mum will scold you sometimes, but she'll still caring for u no matter what happen...
Some times I wonder is it my fault that my mum has bad-tempered or what.:')
I know that~ But I think every mum should like that de mah, not meh?
ReplyDeleteCarmen, not your fault lah... You very good already mah, maybe like you always say... she has stress! MAYBE~~ =3=