Haizz... Long time didn't update already~~~ =3=
Because of LAZY!! And + now already school holidays mah! 1 week over already lorh! >< SO FAST!!! Zzzzz
And now I wanted to post something about mummy and I and a tourist!
That day was on May! Haha!!! Not very long also lah~
23 MAY 2013 (the day before holiday!!) Woo-Hoo!!!
This day.... I followed daddy went to KL to fetch mummy after her work, I went up to my mummy's office to give her friend the sleeping bag. ^^ The friend is~~~~~ AUNTIE JESLINE! My fans!!! Hahahaha!!!! :D
As usual, mummy's friend said...
'Wah! Your daughter looked like young lady already, huh?'
'Eh, why your daughter so tall already?! Beautiful also!'
'Wahsei! You 2 (my mum and I) just like photocopy machine, both have the same faces!'
After that, gave her the sleeping bag and went down together.
Daddy waited for us downstairs. But when we arrived at our car, daddy was not there. So mummy and I waited for him quite some times. It was soooo WINDY that time! Enjoying the air! The Wind!! ^.^
There will be something happen even though just a few minutes! Or even a few seconds only!
SUDDENLY....
A man (tourist) came and asked mummy,'are you a Chinese?'
Mummy said yes! Then he started to say CHINESE!!! XD
Mummy heard...'@#$%^&*' Hahaha!!! She didn't even know what was he trying to say! LOL
But luckily I was there!!!
I heard,'请问这附近哪儿有快餐面?'
Then I told mummy 快餐面. Then she asked back the man,'Erm... You mean you want to find those shop like 7-11?' He nodded his head....
Then mummy talked back Chinese + English (ROJAK!) with him to show the directions. I hope the man can understand... You know lah~~ Mummy's Chinese is sooo 'PRO'!
Just that moment can made us laughed until we went home!!!! Siao!!! Hahahahaha~~~~ It was really funny! That moment...
Mummy told me after she heard the man talking to her, she was like... Huh? WTH?! Trying to say a bad word out!
But why the man wanted to say English with mummy, asked also don't want to use English?
But obviously he's a China man. ;)
Quote#93----->FRIENDSHIP
~FRIENDS are the most important ingredient in the recipe of life~
No comments:
Post a Comment