First, marching...
Although the process is really tiring but still fun! And today we didn't win the marching competition, I think we get number 4, :'(
![]() |
| If we give up easily, we won't gain anything next time~ |
Second, many of my friends came to school...
Windy, Huey San, Yi Ling, Yong Nee and Pei Yin [bunga manga carriers], Vanessa jie-jie [placard], Brandon, Wai Kong, Kar Hong, [flag bearer], [mascot], Chun Hoong [commander], Desmond, Jie Sheng and I went to kawad for POLARIS!!
Carmen, Xiao Yoong, Yong Ling, Yi Tong, Han Yang, Han Lim, Man Keat [ketua], Alson, Tommy, Mang Heng, Agnes, Jia Ning and others kawad for KRS. I don't really know many of them, so don't know who is who.. =3=
And many many others rumah sukan's members came to kawad or they took part in the activities..
Jack Ong [commander], Kian Hwa [flag bearer], Pei Yin, Sean Khoo, Siew Nong, Hoi Ning, Jane Woon, Vanessa, Nick How, Teng Joon, Wyne Jonk, Weng Pui, Yen Ni, Aaron and others kawad for SB SCOUTS!!!
And last, many also came and help teachers, sell drinks and foods or just lepak around the field.. xD
![]() |
| Don't know what to put, just this lah... :p |
Third, the 2 childish group
SCOUTS and KRS had some problems between each other. @.@ I also don't know why until now still can't delete this bad memory away?! :3 By the way, this year marching KRS won! HAPPIE~~ But scouts's members said they use dirty ways~ >,< Although I'm scout's members, I also dislike that lorh =,='''
![]() |
| Hope you 2 will be good asap! :) |
Forth, MY TEAM WON!!!!!!!!!!
At last, sports day ended with results!!! When teacher called my group's members, we all shouted our cheer!!! By then, Mercury also followed us! >.< We created ourselves geh!!! ~.~ And then we took photos together!! Don't know when will we see those photos.... :'(
![]() |
| Last year my team won in marching, this year won in OVERALL FIRST-RUNNER-UP! Not bad lah!!! :') XP |
And last, my mum brought Carmen, Huey San, Windy and I went to have lunch at KFC.
Then Carmen always says my mum very good..... xD My brother also not bad~ :p But why they can't have a mum like that? :3





Ya lo ya lo
ReplyDeletewhy we cannot have mum like yours ??? ='(
jkjk xDDD
Opps...
I think 1 jk is enough xP