On Saturday....
Evening,,,,
When we were having dinner, daddy and Ah Jun quarreled!!! Means you 1 sentence, I 1 sentence... *^$@#%& :3 Actually, my brother is not as good as you all think! ~.~
Then,,,,
We went to watch movie (The Wolverine). NICE SHOW!! ^^ Before we went in, buy Chatime and decided to bring in. Actually can't, but we still!! At last, the worker took it away! And daddy asked the Chatime. Mummy said....'You always know how to play phone, don't care about the surroundings!' >.< Actually, phones are great!!! But it let you know lesser things around you~! =.='''''
Actually... Main point is this!!!!! vvvvvvvvv [down here] #.#
On Sunday~~~~~
My mum helped me with my underarm hairs again!!!! Haizz... Now I know actually if we don't have underarm hairs, not good. =3 Actually, if I pulled it little by little, not pain geh!!! And now I'm brave to wear sleeveless shirts!!! *hiak hiak hiak* :p
Everyday~~~~~
My mum again!!! Helped with with my blackheads!!!! Arghhhhhh!!! Why I said EVERYDAY!??! Because every night when she tucked me to bed, she will check my face!!!! >< Actually good, but..... Daddy said... Later like his face wholes here and there!! Zzzzz
Just short short lah!! Going out for breakfast!

Haha...
ReplyDeletegood larh you ~
but i dun have blackheads and underarm hairs :3
Yay *N.A.Action*
Chuan u haha
jkjk xDDD
Why me good??!!?
ReplyDeleteYor!!!! >< Why you what also don't have??? =.='''
Haha,
ReplyDeleteBecause God knows nobody will help me,
so I dun have xD
LOL
ReplyDeleteBut I think hor,,, actually lah... dun have hor... >.<