Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Thursday, 22 August 2013

Surprises!!

August!! Weeeeeee......

My birthday over about 1 week already, now only I write about it... LOL



First, Last Thursday!!! [FRIENDS]!! :")
They planned to make surprise for me..
First, we went to Jusco to watch Smurfs 2!!
Then toilet...

That time, I heard they said about what cake's price give to Ke Yu. But still pretended.... :D Cause don't want later spoiled their plans.

After that, Pui Yan wanted to go and have lunch, she was hungry.. We went to food court... And then,,,

Carmen and Ke Yu went to maybe take cake... Or what... We found a table and sat down.. Windy and Aaron went to order food.

Next, the 4 of them came together with a cake that lighted up with candle. :) I was not really surprise but then still like giving a surprise face! ^,^

Before that...

  • Xiao Yoong asked me what cake I love... [ACTUALLY was Carmen's idea, asked XY to ask me]
  • Carmen messaged me that they are not going to celebrate for me. [ACTUALLY just tipu me nia! XD]



I received presents from Carmen.. We took photos at the FABULOUS machine... =)



That was the happy moments... And the sad one was....

Windy asked me whether can bring Aaron to Jusco? Although I mind, but still reluctant to say YES.. >< If say no, later we 'fan min'... Zzzz If I said yes then like that lorh!!

We went to take photos. They were eating their lunch. If we didn't go to another place, we will be the light bulb lorh!!! =,= So went to take photos!

And she posted on FB said that we didn't care about her although she so gan jiong us! Zzzz What the dut! @$^*&%#

Then nobody uses the knife or the blade to point at you to ask you bring him out mah!!! Zzzzz Arghhhh! Said that this is our fault!! *chicken egg cake* FINE!!! If she sees this, hope she will know what is OUR own feeling also lor!



Second, Last Friday!!! [FAMILY]!! <3
After my MA, daddy fetched me to ah mah's house to pick up Ah Jun and fetched mummy..
After he went own and called him, he said ah jun was toilet-ing.. Ok lorh, went down also.. Sat at the sofa and waited..

Suddenly, my mum came with the cake that was lighted up too! WONDERFUL!!~~~ And I knew my face was really shocked that time!!!! But nobody captured down... TT.TT

And we cut cake and end my birthday! YEAH!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment