Before that my group has completely done, a big mess was here!!! ><
One day,,, Keith suddenly asked me whether want to join or not...
DERIC, KHOR, SHUN, KANG, WEI WEN, KEITH, AU YONG and SHENG wanted to have 2 groups..
Each group must has 6 people! Better boys and girls campur lah! (Carmen's advice {tip})
Then they still need people, so asked me, ke yu, Qing and Charmaine to join them.
Ke Yu has her own problem said that she can't go, but not confirm yet. At night, she called me and said can't. I told them and said Sato lah! Then they said okay!
But Charmaine doesn't want! Argghhhh!
NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL,
Charmaine and I was discussing how to ask Sato to quit, and asked Keng Mun to join us.
SUDDENLY!!!! Ke Yu called me go to her side and told me something. Guess what?! =3= She said that she can join already! Zzzzzzz That time I really wanna cry lorh, why she yesterday didn't say today only say leh?!!?!?!?!?!? If not, we can settle earlier already!! Then no need get into all these troubles!!!!! T.T
[not her fault also, maybe is her own problem, maybe is her $$ problem, maybe is... maybe is...]
Carmen and Windy came and listened the whole story, I talked talked talked,,,, haizzz!!!
But at last.... done!!! SETTLED!! Keng Mun joined us.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment