Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Sunday, 11 August 2013

Stronger War?! =3=

It's HOLIDAY!!!!!! They lovee them very muchie.... But for me, normal lorh..
Nope... It's August!!! And special/magic day is coming soon!!!! AROUND THE CORNER~~

Although it's holiday,,, but busy until long time didn't update my blog!! >,< Busy what?? Let's see...

3/8/(Sat)~4/8/2013(Sun)
Did nothing as usual at home did our daily job...

5/8/(Mon)~6/8/2013(Tue)
Overnight at popo's house, cause goong-goong always ask why so long didn't visit his hotel? FINE!!! :D 1 night, Ah Jun 3 nights... Because I have tuition on Wednesday.

7/8/2013(Wed)
Tuition... (STRONGER WAR HAPPENED TODAY)

8/8/2013(Thur)
Hari Raya begins!!! People went here and there.... We went to book fair! 'PEOPLE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE SEA' Knocked your ass, knocked my ass.... Saying sorry everywhere!! What a book fair is this??!?!!? So many people but didn't see my friends.. :3 Wait!!! Saw Mei Xuan and her friend, Almilta.. ^^ And my relatives... (dad's dad's second brother's elder daughter!) This is how complicated and how big         and how warm is our NG's family! :p Night, went to Klang to have delicious food with LIM's family... After that, Paradigm Mall with my uncle's Penang girlfriend... ^^ Took nice shots! :) Tong Pak Fu also!!! Yipeeeeee!!!!!!!




9/8/2013(Fri)
Morning Concorde.. Dim sum! Then Chee Qiong Gai then Mid Valley... Also with da Penang garl! <3

10/8/2013(SAT)
And yesterday!!! Parents went to Ipoh to do something.. Bro and I stayed at ah mah's house..

WHAT'S TODAY'S PLAN?? SO EXCITED? STILL HAVEN'T SLEEP... :o

MAIN POINT is.... STRONGER WAR...

Check back my holiday diary and see when it happened... ;)

You know that, my brother is not at ah mah's house, so the 2 little naughty crazy monkeys will kacau me geh lah!!!

Big monkey used the ball and hit me... Cause? JUST because I didn't answer him... =.='''

So I took the ball from him and he asked back from me... I rejected! >.<

And he said he took away my things... Take lah!!! Until I went home, he also will give back lah!! Why? Scare of my mum!!! (Y) DAISEI!!!
Then he said the ball belongs to the little monkeys and so what?! I still said NO!

Like that lorh... BLACK FACE together! :) You said 1 sentence, me said 10 sentences... Me said 10 sentences, he said 1 sentence... He scared me??? Haha!!!! Actually I'm not that strong, but smile to my enemy!!! Tell him that I'm not so easy to fall!!! I scared you??? Snow will come immediately!! :p

And so... Little ones came back from school. And he asked me for the ball.. I REJECTED! I said I exchange with your kor kor.. He took my bottle mah!! He asked from kor kor. He didn't give. I also didn't give lorh...

Little ones was our MIDDLE PEOPLE. He asked from me, asked from his kor kor... Asked me to give back him, took my bottle from his brother. I DECLINED!!

SUDDENLY!!! Their daddy came and had rice. Little ones made report lorh! I'm not wrong, scare what???

He told daddy, I told back him what's the reason.. Their daddy trusts me geh!!! \(^,^)/ Thei daddy said back him,'BELI GUD!' XP

Haizzz... Like that till the end is not the way!! So I asked him come and answered my question!

Just 1 question but hard!!! MUST LOGIC!!

Question: What game can this small ball uses to play?
Actually it's an orange ball. It can bounce. Larger than ping pong ball, smaller than basketball...

Of course, ah mah and his daddy will help him, means gave him tips!

He answered it correctly lah!! PASSED!!!



But why I called it stronger war?! Although I'm not really strong!! But I also not that easy to fall...
But in other ways... I don't know yet.. :3

So, when your enemies attack you, please don't show them that you're sooo damn weak!!! Snatch your things, beat you, scold you and etc... Don't cry!!! Smile and say thank you! :') 

My brother can't do this, he'll always cry... Then hit back his enemies.. Then the younger ones sure cry lah! Then 'made small report' then the adults will scold back my brother! (especially mum) Because he is elder than them!!! They are just so small!! Can't afford... But in the car, told him what I've just say just now..

Stay strong everyone! ^,^

No comments:

Post a Comment