Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Saturday, 7 December 2013

Holidays' Event....

As I said in the last post... Holidays about 3 weeks already, I went to Cameron Highlands and Janda Baik in Pahang.
These 2 places only.. Other than that, I think no more already...
From now onward, whether I'll go anywhere I also don't know. But if travel, also in Malaysia only.

As others....
Vanessa (le scout friend) went to Korea,
Serene (former school's best friend) went to Hong Kong,
Jacky (Mum's instructor) went to Holland and Paris,
Ivan (classmate) went to Turkey,
Carmen (le best friend) and Yee Qi (don't know how to spell, something like that, tuition friend, hometown is in Taiwan) are going to Taiwan,
Carmen's grandma went to Indonesia or India,
Carmen's aunt went to don't know where.. Also overseas,
Miss Yo (le former UCMAS teacher) went to Thailand,
My youngest uncle went to Penang,
My youngest uncle geh family went to Old Folks Home,
Auntie Jesline (mum's colleagues, my fans) is going to Europe,
Jacky (primary school's classmate, now tuition friend) is going to Thailand,
Windy (le best friend) is going to a camp,
My youngest uncle and his family are going to Penang,
Tuition's friends some going to the tuition trip to Ipoh and Penang. But you know.... Travelling with friends is really awesome!

Wow!!! Everybody also has their own plan around the whole Earth! Except me, stay at home become 'house girl' 宅女 haha!!! joking......~



I'm not going to write too long about this trip...

~~~~~~~~~~~~CAMERON HIGHLANDS~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to use photos to tell you this trip...

We departed on 20th November 2013, (Wednesday), and we had breakfast before we started our journey.

Then, mum drove slowly up the hills... And we stopped by the waterfall. Don't know it's name...
Water really cold!
Because it flows way up from the top of the hill
I guessed so~

And next we went straight away to Cameron. On the way, we saw many little stalls selling peas and many don't know what bottles.. We also saw those orang asli holding umbrella, bringing children 扶老携幼 like that walked down the hill... Walao eh!!!!!! BRAVO!

We reached there (Ringlet) very fast because not many cars... It's a weekday, nobody wants to take holiday lor!
Because it's not the time to check in yet, so we went to... Wanted to have lunch, but very very full!!! So went to here....

Am I pointing the small one or the bigger one? :3
LOL

Lots of bees here too!!! Geli ah!
We bought souvenir here!
RM10 for 11 key chains for my bro's and my classmates

And next, we went to Tanah Rata to have lunch.. I saw the signboard written 'Uncle Chow Kopitiam'
And mum said let's go there and have lunch! Okay lor!! We went by feet!
This kopitiam really very very inside inside!!
Walao eh!!! Jun and I always complained why so long also haven't reach geh?!
There was nobody that time!
Because of the landslide case in Cameron,
that's why tourists also dare not travel to Cameron.
The Auntie Chow explained to us..
Maybe she scared us misunderstood
Her food don't taste great! (no customers!) :D



Then...... Wait ah! Where we been???? Hmmmmm~
Oh yeah!! We went back down to the Cameron Valley!! It was a really great view!! Indah nian! ;)
But before that, we were walking back to our car to continue our journey, then we saw a durian stall...
The woman said this is durian khawin, this is what durian kampung this is rambutan ah... blah blah blah...
The one behind us (the couple)
They are tourist from don't know where..
They just stopped by and try some durians for RM5
We ate 1 durian for RM 7++ nia!

Next is Cameron Valley lor
Can you see my brother doing silly post? LOL


Beautiful vie from top!

MUM

DAD

BRO

FAMILY
Like I'm the celebrity...
Everybody came and took photo with me! ^^
And there's free and strong wifi!!! (Y)

Brother so busy playing games with the super wifi! ;)
Yeah!! The weather...
Not to cold, not too hot!
Really fantastic!!!!!
Luckily boh raining ah~

And now it's time to check-in!! =) Say goodbye to the geng wifi and hop on the car and let's go!
Before say goodbye also have to take photo!
Mum's style!!! ;]
Because of like that, we have many photos as memories~

We are the latest customer to check-in!!! It's about 4 pm already!!! Walao

Served us with drinks! Workers really very nice!
Caring!!!! Helpful!!!!!!!! Handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I brought my lovely bolster together with me! Yahoooo~
The hotel doesn't provide customers bolster.
I can't sleep without bolster
Can sleep but quite hard to sleep.

Went back to hotel to have a break.. Change our shirt whatever...
Take photos.... Wherever....

Sor lou brother with his 'take hand' sor lou post!



And inside our room...
The bathtub encourages us a lot to bath!!!
Normally, mum has to ngam ngam ngam talk talk talk
only we bath.. (I know I'm not independent) =}
But this bath tub...
Mummy just say once or twice, quickly bath lor!
And also one thing....
The last one who bath, not necessarily has hot water!

Brother let going peeeeeee
Xuuuuuuu........ :D

At night, we went to pasar malam!!! It's at Brinchang!!!!
Hmmmmm...
What's this?!

Honey comb, here I come and eat you!

Yummy!!!! It's really nice but sweet!

This man came from Bangladesh
And has a stall here!
Before that was in Kl, then moved to here..
Malay also not bad!
Came here less than 5 years. Or maybe 5 years

Sea coconut!!!
Although only 3 inside, but it tastes QUITE good nia..
QUITE tastelss
The 'tong shui' better! :p

We walked walked walked.... And have dinner!!

MACAM YES! :D
tapi..... MEMANG YES!!!!!!!! >,^

And it's time to sleeppp....
But of course we don't sleep so early.. We watched Twilight! There's astro! But not many channels! Not bad weih!!!!
Sometimes, myself or daddy and I or also Jun went to lobby to play games using the weak wifi! Whatsapp with Carmen... GREAT!!!~ :)


SECOND DAY!!!
Woke up and have breakfast...
Breakfast!
4 of us geh meals are all eggggggg!!!! OMG
-Omelette
-Scramble Egg
-Egg Benedict
-Big Ben Breakfast
Something like that... But walao eh!!

Jun saw people washing our car
Really great service ah!!

Mother and Son..

And we went around to take photos... The hotel really really nice!!!



The view was nice!
It's just that the lake that the hotel's facing is so damn dirty! :3

Not only didn't rain, still very hot!
See mum's eyes...
And see dad's eye... He went to meet 'zhou gong' liao..

Then we went to pluck strawberries!!! GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

And so...
Actually is RM 25 per box..
Pluck and put them inside the box
If full, extra charges!
Must ngam ngam!!
And only 2 person per entry...
But the end, daddy ah mummy ah also went in not to pluck,
told us which to pluck.

Daddy said we don't know how to arrange.. not enough
mummy said aiya! experience nia mah!!

at last, daddy helped us to rearrange again!
I asked the workers to give me more... Small small geh..

Daddy asked me to buy one home lah! Cactus good for eyesight!
My room boh place to put liao..


We ate our strawberries there!
Workers said some of them already 'lam bet bet'
because we pulled, not pluck LOL

Yummmmmmy!
Cameron sells strawberries FRESH, CHEAP, GOOD, TASTY, SWEET!


Mother and Son better
 ......OR......
Mother and Daughter better?
o.O

On the way to Raaju Hill

We saw this! Actually it's a guard house..
~If I was not mistaken, the guard was in his sweet sweet dream~


Strawberries... Strawberries...

Strawberries EVERYWHERE!

We reached Rasju's hill!
And we had this for.... Hmmm
For tea? O.O


Right in front of this board, there's a road..
And it's exactly a 'S'!
We drove through this 'S' road to reach Raaju's Hill.

Our lunch...

It's delicious!! YUM! YUM! YUM
'people mountain people sea'

We went back to Cameron Valley again. Because yesterday we didn't manage to walk down because of the little rain.. 'hairy hairy rain'! XD



See both of us so... 'yan oi'!



Remember this waterfall?
See back those photos taken at Cameron Valley
Bro and mum went way down there to... Don't know what

Mum accompanied bro

Next, we went to Boh Tea Plantation!
It took us to drive about 8 km!!! Fuiyoh!!!!
Much larger, bigger, wider than Cameron Valley!


An Indian guide guided us into the factory of
process from tea leaves to tea bag or tea powder

So cold up there!! Imagine about 8 km on the hill~ @,@
And before we left,
we also went up again the hill to the highest peek
of the hill.
Cool, chill, freeze, fun, great!!!!!!

Can you imagine those workers that pluck tea leaves
how dangerous are they!
So appreciate your tea every meal!
But I don't love tea, so means I appreciate lor! LOL
No need they pluck so many... ;-)

After that, we went to a restaurant nearby our hotel to have dinner!
And actually our hotel's name is Lake House! Almost forgotten this!!!!
And we went back to hotel to use our wifi!!!
Yipeeeeee~!
"Yipee Yipee Yaya Zaza!"

11 years apart!!

Do we change a lot? XD

Last day already!!!!!!
Time flies by your side when you are having fun.
It's time to say bye bye...


Another family photo!

The 2 of them leh...
Always argue...
House becomes noisy because the 2 of them.. >,^
I should laugh or smile or...?

Mother and Children

Daddy and Children

Both of us

Both of them

The youngest

The second one

The third one

The eldest in our family~!

Plus all these silly poses...




Become happy family!!!!~

Self timer..

It's great to have the self timer....
Took a few photos..
Not only one!

And next about my Janda Baik... Nothing to say!! Be a farmer lor... Then saw many green green things! Made lots of friends!!! Blah blah blah......





Last, I think that family are the most important one in me life
Don't know about others... But I think it's like that!
That's all for today!
Photos aren't they nice?
Looks good?
Thanks to mum, the photographer!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment