Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Saturday, 28 December 2013

OT, EL!!

After I finished writing, then you guess OT, EL means what... :)


Did I tell you that Pauline Jie is from Penang? She's Penang gal!~

TODAY.. I think this dinner is specially for her, and also 'shun bian' gathering la...

Actually Pauline Jie and I planned to sit together geh..

Total: 18 people.. Sure 2 table lorh!

But then.....


Daddy, mummy, bro and popo went in the restaurant first...
Kau Fu Kien, Pauline Jie, Goong-goong and me followed behind.

After they went in, mum, dad and bro sat at the table. I wanted to sit with Pauline Jie. Then hor, the adults talked talked talked... Aiya! Better don't lah.. Okay lah!!!! Actually I knew if I wanted to change place and sit with Pauline Jie, everybody will not happy~


IF NOT.....
My youngest uncle, Kau Fu Yoong sit with my family, then I change and sit with grandparents, KFK (kau fu Kien) and Pauline Jie. But that table is near to the altar geh.. Scare KF (kau fu) Yoong 'bantang'! Okay lor... Tell the 'see tao poh' to change from nearby altar geh to another table. (third table in front of the altar)

SO NOW.....
All 18 people sat the second table and the third table from the altar.. First table let Indians sat.

ACTUALLY.........
KF Yoong can sit with eldest uncle, KF Keong. But popo said don't want wor.. :/
She said this said that... blah blah blah....

I....
Wanted to say my family and grandparents and KFK and Pauline Jie can sit together at the second table. (closer to altar), but my 'place' so low... Haizzz.... Sure don't have a chance to say lah... Pauline Jie asked me not to talked so much~ Okay lu.......

SO.........
KF Keong and my family sat together, then Pauline Jie was like 'go or not going?'

AT LAST.....
She also went to the third table that KF Yoong and grandparents also KFK sat together. If not later, she goes home, kena marah!!! :3

END UP...........
I separated with Pauline Jie, goong-goong sat with me.. KF Keong, my family and goong-goong sat together

THE OTHER TABLE.....
KF Yoong, popo, Pauline Jie and KFK sat together... Why so troublesome?!?!?


I THINK I'M PRO!! xD
I can sense what will happen after that! The one not happy is me lor..

FIRST, CAN'T SIT WITH PAULINE JIE
SECOND, JUST A DINNER WHY WANTS TO MAKE IT SO COMPLICATED?!
THIRD, ONE TALK, EVERYBODY LISTEN....
FORTH, MAYBE BECAUSE OF HERSELF SHE SACRIFICE ME!!! >.< 
~HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~


Not say that I what lah... But just a dinner!!! Not everyone la but me lor... And also Pauline Jie /.\ :'( T.T =[

I'd rather have dinner with NG's family... *sorry to say that* but... SPEECHLESS

The NG one... Also the eldest one!! My ah gong.. But aiya, not that trouble lor...
Then others leh very cincai one.. My dad's brothers... And also their family~



And then remember there's one time also...
At Sek Mi Choy. Gathering with mum's ex-schoolmate came back from US.

Popo also like that... Every time also wanted to sit with KF Yoong's MIL... Zzzz
Maybe she scares we talk talk talk then she left out..


AIYO.... ONE FAMILY!!!
FRIENDS LAH! LEFT OUT LOR... BUT FAMILY~~~

So, do you all know what the title means? Find out in this post~ ;)





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat is ot n el means...
    come to penang i belanja u chiak ho liao..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyo... Why you and my friend also asked the same thing?
    You read back the post!
    You also not yet go home Penang~

    ReplyDelete