Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Thursday, 26 December 2013

Tighten Me So TIGHT!!!!! HARD!!!!!!!!!!

Holidays almost over!! What did I do during these holidays...

Hmmm,,, next year PBS + PMR = PBSMR ah!!!!!! >,< But I seem like very relax hor....

Went to popo's house, played with them, lagi jialat!!!

Long time didn't update liao... Wah, I long time, Carmen long long time, Xiao Yoong long long long time, Windy long long long long time... Zzzzzzz
Auntie Jesline always asks me why didn't update ah?!?!?!?! :3



Actually, kau fu Kien or goong goong came and fetch me on Monday geh, but 1 went to CLUB, and another 1 went to work... No car! The 2 females at home, no car! =.='''
But end up, Tuesday went to my kau fu Yoong's house geh party first only sent me back...

belated MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!! :))

After came home, helped to take everything down then sat sat sat, then drank soup then 'deh hah', then brushed teeth, then changed, then slept.

THE NEXT DAY~~~~
Kau fu Kien said woke up at 5, 5:30 go market.. CHEH!!! TIPU~! I woke up earlier then him!
Woke up, as usual popo goong goong woke up liao.
Brushed teeth, changed, then had biscuits with butter and kaya for breakfast.
Pauline Jie (Kau fu Kien's [KFK] girlfriend) woke up already..

We had lots of fun!!! I don't really remember what happened...

But I only remember that Pauline Jie and I walked to buy newspaper and she wanted to but her hair conditioner, but all also not ngam her.... Some expensive, some too small, some not big enough...

KFK tights us every time!!! He ah... Sleeps until late late! Sleeps until the Sun shines on his teeth, until Sun shines his butt, until I almost had lunch.... =.=

But he doesn't let us go here go there every time!!

Walk only mah.... Haizzzzzzz

Pauline Jie knows how to take care me mah, then I know the way mah, then we both have eyes to cross the road! But he still doesn't 'put heart', so the whole day 'mau' at home!! Pauline Jie, popo, goong goong and I 'mau' at home! Like waiting for 'bou dan'!! /.\


Fortunately!!!!
We can play games! We can sing K!! We can have fun!!! We can kixiao!!!! Yipeee~~!!
Also~~~~ Can see grandparents talk very funny! He 'zha' her, she 'zha' him~ xD



Don't know what to say already....

Pauline Jie sits here at home the whole day, better than go back to Penang to sit! She has car also! She can do many things also!! >.<

One word finish everything, BOH FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =3=


This is Pauline Jie! ^^
Nice to meet her lah... :)

We just love to make funny faces!!!
Not we, is me~ :3

She fills my day with laughter and happiness!!! :D :D :D

My kau fu Kien~
He's the first time..
Paktor with so many girls liao..
This is the first time he can laugh so hard!

Popo also quite like her!!
Can help in the house, won't make the house messy,
Make everybody happy!

She loves to take picture too!!
*post other photos next time*

No comments:

Post a Comment