Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Monday, 10 September 2012

Exciting!

11/9, remember what date is this? It's the role-play for our Boscombe Valley! I'm so nervous! 

I think Ke Yu knew what is my sadnesses already, because today...
Teacher asked us to go down to the open hall (dewan terbuka) at the last lesson. We did the PBS... Arghhhh.... PBS.. PBS... everyday also PBS! Feel bored to do this kind of things! Every subjects also have this PBS!! Fed-up to do this! I rather want PMR! Congratulations to Form 2 (this year)... 
Suddenly I said:"Aiyo! Tomorrow is the role-play already!" Then Ke Yu:"Have you finished practising everything?" 
"Erm.. Ya! But really want to sleep on the floor?"
"If you can't do, only Windy and Pui Yan can represent this character.. But Pui Yan don't want.. Unless you ask her.."
"Haizzz... You and I also don't have ability to ask her to do Charles McCarthy.. So how? Aiya, I do lah... no need so trouble."
"Yalor... I feel like want to shut her mouth! Okay, if you want to do, then you wear PJK shirt, no need to scare dirty.."
"Yaya...!! GOOD IDEA!! Okay! Then I wear PJK shirt tomorrow..."
"After you lie down on the floor, we bring you go and wash.."
"Mm.. Okay!! GREAT!!! Thx, Ke Yu!"
[Bell rang] then we went home together.. I mean we walked to the gate together, she waited for her bus and I walked towards my mother...

Actually the best class also not as proud as you think... They have another good surface too! Such as Windy, Ke Yu and Carmen. I am lucky that I have friends like them!
Then Ke Yu said:"Scared the boys will laugh at you.." Yalor.. Yalor... Especially Fraddrik and Raymond! the KH presentation also like that! We laughed at them, they laughed at us! Wa...ka...ka...ka...!!!! :D :D :D

At night, I called Ke Yu. I asked her:"Tomorrow I'm wearing PJK shirt right? If I'm the only one whom wearing PJK shirt, then how? Will teacher scold?" She answered:"Nope.. Teacher won't scold.. See some of them wore to school too even though don't have PJK!" "Erm... Okay lah... But I scared everybody doesn't wear, only I'm the one who wear, then..." "Never mine lah!"





Quotes#4----->LIFE
~Even if the path is a little blurry, keep walking. you'll focus in when you know what you want. Then the picture of your life will be crystal clear. JUST DON'T GIVE UP~

2 comments:

  1. Ya...Just continue walking...
    Don't stop... :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh? Continue walking? You mean Ke Yu and I??

    ReplyDelete