Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Saturday, 22 September 2012

God's Decision

Do you believe everything is God's arrangement? I think yes lor... But why he must arrange everything in difficult ways??! Can't just let it straight? If I were a GOD, so good! I like it! but not wor...
God, sometimes I like you. Sometimes I hate you.
If you let me in difficult, I'll hate you! >.<
If you let me in simple, I'll love you! ^^
Now my problem is: WHY YOU LET ME BE A FEMALE?
There are some good and bad being a girl.
GOOD:
1. Can wear nice clothes (designs are different).
2. Can 'design' yourself.
3. Lady first. What also lady first... ^^

BAD:
1. Period (troublesome!)
2. Need to have many different pains!
3. Pull underarm hair! **
Why I put 2 stars? Because today I want to say about this...

Today was my relative's (my grandfather's sister) - father's side 60th birthday. Mummy chose a dress for me. The dress had no sleeves! Then I had underarm hair...
P.S. I knew all my followers are female, so I said it here... So shhh.... Don't tell others!
So... I said first, I asked her how about my underarm hair? Can see!
She quickly said pull now!
Huh?!!!! Pull now?!!! Suddenly I starred at her! Who must now?
This is the...... I think don't know third or forth times already... I had waited for a while, then always told my mum don't want today lah, for "hundred times"!! Then haizz... Lied down on my bed...
Ouch... Ouch.. Ouch... For a thousand times! Every time she asked me question, I will ouch! To tell her I knew she is talking, but too pain so just gave her a OUCH sound -----> Tell her now is too pain! Answer you later!
when she was doing, I kept on asked her:"Why boys no need to pull?!!!!"
She answered me:"If boys had pulled, then they were not boys!"
Haizz... So boys are good?!!! Is it? I also don't know...
I CRIED! :'(((((( don't know why already so many times still so pain!
I asked her:"Why pulled so many times already, still so painful?!!!!
She replied:"Need to pulled about 7-8 times..."
Of course my answer was HUH??!!! So many times?!!!
Period also so many times liao... (From Standard 5 already started until now)! :3
If pull underarm hair must pull until I'm old, nothing else I can say....
Ah-mah told me period until 40++ or 50++ then stop already. But still such a long way to go!!
Haizzz.... that's why I 50% like being female; 50% don't like being female.




And another God's decision is, I think is also a god's arrangement! That is:
I think 'my car' is a taxi! And this taxi driver - my mum or dad very not valuable!
They took a ride on "my taxi" no need to pay money!! What is this?!!! Then I will get fired by my boss lah!! Haizz... Don't know what are you all thinking.... I really think that your brains are stuck with some useless grass and some BIG BIG no use stones!

I went out to have dinner with my relatives. I saw the table next to us...
4 children (3 girls, 1 boy) ----> Reading books;
Mother ----> Checking Magnum with her phone;
Daddy ----> Like a boss! Or a security guard seeing them doing their things...
Every person had their own things to do!!! How I wish my brother can be like the boy, holding books whenever go out to have dinner or something else.. ;)))

Why I say this is god's decision? Because who arranges them to be so 'CLEVER'??!!! So 'WONDERFUL'?!!! Of course is God mah!! Or maybe can say is the DEVIL's decision!! :p
Whatever lah! Now I don't talk so many about them already...
I don't have so much sliver to speak about them!!





Quote#8----->LIFE
~Everybody wants happiness. Nobody wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain~

4 comments:

  1. Haha...
    I so good...
    Because I had no underarm hairs xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you document your feelings here, because in the coming years, you will look back and say "haiya...sap sap sui la!"

    Girls are called the "fairer sex" for a reason - we look good, we can look good, and we have ways to make ourselves look good :) Of course, you can choose not to pluck your underarm hair, but I'm sure you will not have the confidence to raise your hands :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmen, really meh??!!! I don't think so... :3 Because every female also have de wor.... :'( I think you haven't grow up!!
    Hey, "XIAO MEI MEI"!! :p xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mummy, really ar??!! Just like you lah!!
    Sap sap sui... :pppp

    If I didn't pluck my underarm hairs, I really don't dare to raise up my hand! Unless I wear the shirts that don't have sleeves! :)

    ReplyDelete