Today, Puan Sheerah asked us to be in one group to do something like project in a Mah Jong paper that she bought. Maybe she thinks that we had bought a few times, so it's time for her to buy! :p
Hmmm... How am I going to start...
I know!!!
Before teacher left the class, she chose 6 leaders because 6 groups. Each group 6 persons, but another group has 7 persons, because my class has 37 students.
Leaders:
- Karuna
- Adrian
- Xe Chyen
- Me!
- Pee Yi
- Mark
It started like this::::::
Before that, Ivan already asked me whether he can joined my group. Actually hor...... Windy and Carmen, I nodded my head... Very very very sorry! Fraddrik asked me also!! He asked how many people in my group. I shook my head, means no lah! Karuna asked me,'Pey Gyn, how many people in your group now?' I answered not anyone yet. She helped me count. She counted Carmen, Windy, Ke Yu. When she wanted to count Premi, she asked me,'let her in your group can?' I said can lah.
Karuna turned back to the board and started to write the members. She didn't write her group first. She "jumped" to Adrian's group.
Members: (overloaded!)
- Han Yang
- Ivan Chua
- Kiru Kumar
- Tiam Soon
- Weng Sheng
- Wai Yuen
I went to ask Ivan before Karuna wrote his name on the board. I wanted to ask him want Polly or Premi. But I saw his name was on the board. So, I didn't ask. But I asked him why he's in the other group. He thought I had enough people already. Maybe because he saw Huey Ling came to our place and asked something. Actually ya! Huey Ling wanted to join us. But full already. /.\ Then she went to join Pee Yi. I don't understand why Pee Yi sits behind her but she came and joined us?!!? =.='''
I went back to my place and discussed with my members again. After Ivan joined Adrian's group, we asked Polly to join us. She doesn't want to join Pee Yi's group, because they didn't talk to her, but Yong Nee mah! Zzzz She's okay with that!
Fraddrik told me that he wanted to join my group suddenly! But full already! >.< Only few minutes, full already! GENG~~~ PRO~~~
Xe Chyen's group: (overloaded!)
- Wen Hong
- Au Yong
- Keith
- Jing Shun
- Kai Jun
- Yong Sheng
My group: (just nice)
- Premi
- Ke Yu
- Carmen
- Windy
- Polly
Pee Yi's group: (not enough)
- Karen Tan
- Huey Ling
- Yong Nee
- Tze Qing
Suddenly, Polly asked me still can put people in? I shook my head. Yong Nee wanted to join my group, because Pee Yi's group always argue argue.... But full, so how? She said never mind lor...
Mark's group: (just nice)
- Erika
- Ezekiel
- Ben Ee
- Sato
- (forgotten)
Karuna asked everybody is it okay for everyone. Satisfy?
But Ivan wanted to change! He told her that he wanted to be in my group. Then she changed.
So, he is in my group. So, my group overloaded! Need to "kick" somebody out. Ke Yu said she out. I asked Carmen and Windy, they said okay. Then I said,'what friends are you 2?! Not sad meh?!' Ke Yu changed her name to Pee Yi's group. Then everybody settled!!!
THINGS CHANGED AGAIN!!!
Windy and Carmen wanted to out of my group because of Ivan because of 101 reason. They told Karuna they changed to Pee Yi's group, Ke Yu changed back to my group. Changed again!!!! @.@ So now, Pee Yi's group overloaded! Before that, Yong Nee said she wanted to join us, now can lor!!! Yong Nee out from their group, they in. FINALLY!!!! Phew~So now's plan
Karuna's group (6 persons) {Group A} [Paragraph 1]
- Weoi Yan
- Xiao Yoong
- Keng Mun
- Jamie
- Charmaine
Adrian's group (6 persons) {Group B} [Paragraph 2]
- Han Yang
- Yip Soon
- Tiam Soon
- Weng Sheng
- Wai Yuen
Xe Chyen's group (7 persons) {Group C} [Paragraph 3]
- Au Yong
- Jing Shun
- Yong Sheng
- Wen Hong
- Keith
- Kai Jun
My group (6 persons) {Group D} [Paragraph 1]
- Ke Yu
- Ivan
- Polly
- Yong Nee
- Premi
Pee Yi's group (6 persons) {Group E} [Paragraph 2]
- Karen Tan
- Huey Ling
- Tze Qing
- Carmen
- Windy
Mark's group (6 persons) {Group F} [Paragraph 3]
- Ezekiel
- Erika
- Sato
- Kiru Kumar
- Ben Ee
FINALLY!!! Everyone satisfied!!
Carmen, Windy, sorry ar... If I didn't ask him to join us, then you 2 won't out de...
SORRYYYYYYY!!!!!!
And as a better leader, I asked them to get ready at least 3 questions for me. Each person must do something!!! Ivan said he will message me on Facebook yesterday night, but until now, I still haven't get it!! >.< He had went to bed... Because tomorrow need to attend school early in the morning for Petanque.
Work harder everybody!!! All rock! You can, you can!!
Quote#72----->LIFE
~The PAST is where you can LEARNED the LESSON;
The FUTURE is where you APPLY the LESSON~
Actually , I want to quit the group is not because of Ivan... It's ABSOLUTELY OKAY to be in same group with him... It's just that some reason...Dunno how to say... So don't blame yourself ^^
ReplyDeleteWhen Windy asked me why add him to my group like with a frown, angry face... So I scared lor... But if not, then good lah! I scared jer... >.^
ReplyDeleteIF it's my fault, cannot blame me for everything.. Because is you 2 wanted to quit yourself. And Windy wants to be with you together, so she accompanied you. Quit with you together~