First, there is no more open house here and there... Mummy and daddy think this is CRAZYYYYYYYYY, because we go to each house to have our dinner and give them something, they give us (children) Ang Pau... Then every time also food catering (自由餐). Every time also have all those curry chicken, fried rice, fried mee hoon, mix vegetables, fruits, chicken, drinks and maybe abc. Every year also the same!! -.- BEH TAHAN! So, this year, mum and dad decided to have a potluck. 1 day kao tim!! :) Then other day can have freedom! We can go shopping, watch movie, at home 'goyang kaki' etc... Finished up my homework! (the main activity I can do) But until now still have 1 left.. Zzz Last Sunday night, everybody must cook/buy something. How to say everybody?? I don't know how to explain... @.@ Because Ng's family has a lot of members!!! But none of them is my friends! :D Joking.. Last few years, no! I mean every year they are doing the same thing, but this year just potluck! SPECIAL!!!
Another special one is............
I'm 13 years old already, first time reallyyyyy soooooo enjoy with friends! Because everyone think that this year's Chinese New Year is quite boring, don't have that kind of MOOD! So, Karuna decided to have an activity among friends... Of course the more people, the happier we are! Don't know who created a group message but Au Yong added me to the conversation. Included: KARUNA, JAMIE, JING SHUN, WEN HONG, DERIC, AU YONG, KENG MUN and I. But Keng Mun didn't see what we chat, of course didn't say anything! Karuna said this year we try to go to each house to take Ang Pau, have lotsss of fun, have lunch, play....
After our long long discussion, finally everybody decided Friday (the sixth day of CNY), from 12 p.m.~6 p.m. We only went to 3 houses. First is my house, then Wen Hong, and end with Karuna's house...
Ivan messaged me he bath now and started to walk at 10.55 like that. After everything done, I waited for him. He messaged me asked me to come down now, he is reaching. Then I asked him to message me when he reach lah. After few seconds, he messaged me again! He said he reached already... XD Then I went down with my bro. I saw him taking a bag and asked him what's inside? He said just an umbrella. Such a 'SMALL' bag only with an umbrella! Zzzz He himself also laughed.... Then he asked how old is Ah Jun. I asked him to guess... Guess what he said!!! He said 5!!! My God!!!! My brother so young meh?! No, so small meh?? He grow to the side, not to the top... XD I think me next time also... =.=''' Then he guessed, 7,6, 8,9.... Haizz... All wrong!!! I told him straight away... (10) I minus 4 years from my age.. Then he laughed... Zzz
I brought him up to my house.... Chatted with him, he visited my house, looked around... After he went into my room, he laughed!!! Because he saw the kitchen set in my room!!! He thinks that I'm childish... He said my room nice lor, I said pink is always nice!!! ^^ He also went inside to the kitchen. Saw my fridge! And said I went to so many places!! Then about 12, Jamie messaged me said she's coming... Okay!!! Then I waited for her call or message... But few minutes later, Bryan called me, I heard Jamie's sound. That means they were together... I asked Ivan to accompany me go down... But he said he wanted to go up sixth floor first to see... Ok lor.. Went up, and went down~~ After I walked until the badminton court, Bryan said he was in front of my house already... Just now in the lift, Ivan also said Bryan don't know how to come up meh?! Then I think, yalorh!! Still want to call me!! Let me went up and down!!! And I saw so many people!!! Jamie, Karuna, Bryan, Jing Shun and Keith all together... Because when Bryan waiting for me at the guard house, Karuna arrived. She fetched Jing Shun. And Jamie too! Keith... Hmmm... I don't know... Then Bryan first sentence said,'wah! Ivan cut your shirt arh?!?!' =.= I opened the door for them...
Second time went down already.... Daddy asked me to ask them go to the office, and daddy teach them.. But I don't want.. I brought them up 1 by 1... I love this leh!!! Haha!!! Then Wei Wen called me said he arrived. Karuna asked him to come up himself... He don't want... I teach him, he also don't want... Zzz Then I went down... Third time.... In the lift, I met a couple and popo. Popo wished me Happy Chinese New Year! I said thank you! The man asked me, are you Kenneth's daughter?? I said yesh! Woman asked me, where are your parents? I said downstairs... At the guard house, I saw Wei Wen and Wen Hong together... I saw Wen Hong's neck senget already... He said happened yesterday... Hahahaha!!!! Body to the right, neck to the left... Whole people not balance jor...
I opened door for them... Then I saw everybody laughed... Seems like very happy!!! But they talked in Chinese! Ivan don't understand... He sat aside, like he has left out. Haizz... He ar... Every time also very emo de lah!!! Don't know how to encourage him lor... >.< But at least there are still people care about him... :') Then last time went down already.... Au Yong called Karuna:
Karuna:'Hello! You are at downstairs already?'
Au Yong,'En'
Karuna,'okay! we are coming down...'
Au Yong,'en'
Karuna,'you wait for us ah..'
Au Yong,'en'
Karuna,'ok, bye bye!'
Au Yong,'en'
Their conversation.... Jokes about Au Yong!!! Karuna and I went down together.... Then Garnish was doing the electricity. He said,'leng moi! Banyak kawan ah!' We smiled... Then he saw Au Yong... He said,'this one leng zai ah!!!' Haha!!! We laughed!!! When we were on our way going up, Bryan took a video! Like Au Yong very important.... Then uploaded to Facebook.... We walked in front of him. We were leading him to my house... When we reached, the domino arrived... I asked Ah Jun to take the money...
We started to eat!!! Don't know do the boys ate... But I know Bryan and Ivan ate, because they sat at the dining table and eat and eat... But others.... Hmmm.... Playing computer lah, playing phone lah, chatting lah.... Until almost finished already, Wei Wen and Jing Shun had the chicken, not the pizza. Suddenly, Ivan's don't know mum or friend called him and said his friend was in front of his house already. But Ivan was still busy eating... Zzz I opened the door for him, but he said,'teman me go down..' @.@ So big already.... I gave him ang pau, he thought I married already... -.- Ok lor... Then I stopped at swimming pool, he said,'wei!' I continued walking...
Then, we played in the living room, chatting... I was playing with my tablet. Then Charmaine messaged me, and asked where am I. I asked Karuna to reply her back.... They chatted... Chatted.... From okay~tak okay~okay~tak okay~okay~tak okay~okay already!!! We created story ourselves to cheat her. Then she called Jamie's phone. Wei Wen answered. And he said,'hello, this is.......' Something like the sell thing de.. XD Too bad, Charmaine knew is Wei Wen. Don't know how the 2 of them (Jamie and Wei Wen) get inside the toilet... Bryan went to lock them inside... And on and off the light... XD Made some ghost's sound... Our boss, Karuna asked Bryan to open the door. After Bryan unlocked, faster run! But he didn't open... Au Yong started to take photo of what were they doing inside, there was shadow. Can see from outside... XD
About 2 p.m, we started to walk. We walked to Wen Hong's house, my relative, Lau Gor also stays inside... He lives 3rd floor. Daddy drove the 3 girls (Jamie, Karuna and I), because raining. The other boys reached there already lor....
After we reached his house, we saw his cousins were sitting at the table. Then I called them,'uncle! Auntie!' But actually is jie jie... So embarrassed!! I'm the second one. Wei Wen was the first... I played UNO with Karuna, Jamie and Hui Fong. Hui Fong came the last, because she needs to have lunch with her uncle. Then Wen Hong's mum asked us go and played inside her sister's room. Because bigger, but I saw it's the same... Also that small... XD When his mum came back with his cousins all that, they gambled at a corner, we played UNO at a corner. That means side by side lah!! They asked to gambled together, but we don't want. They said we paiseh... But actually I don't know how to play, my friends... I think they know, but they don't want...
We left his house earlier because he said after his father came back, then walked. We left about 3:30p.m. We headed to Karuna's house. They walked in front, Hui Fong and I walked behind. On our way, there's a bus stop. We saw Ivan and his sister waiting for bus. Suddenly.... Wei Wen called him,'Ah Gua!' Walao weh~~~~ Haizz... Wei Wen ah... He loves to make people de... In my house, he also make Xiao Yoong... >.< I didn't hear until they said...
Because we walked the last mah, so after the bus arrived, Ivan went home using the same staircase we used. After the staircase, his house is on the right. We walked together. Then said bye bye and went home. Oh! Actually he accompanied his sister boarded the bus and went home himself. Good boy... Bryan also good brother! He always take good care of his sister!
At last, we reached Karuna's house. Her father tied up the dog first, only let us went in. We gambled, played UNO, eat, chat, took photos....
When we passed by Puan Woo's (our school decipline teacher) house, Wen Hong shouted,'Puan Woo! Xin Nian Kuai Le!' Karuna said later she gave us ang pau, inside is those bank bank thing.... XDDD
We had lots of fun!!! When her father asked us to take ang pau, needed to say 1 wish. I took first, I said Wan Shi Ru Yi! Then okay lor... Everybody took ,said. The funniest thing was.... Jing Shun said,'Thank you uncle~' His face was like very excited!!! :D Wen Hong said,'Uncle, wish you forever young!' Bryan,'Uncle, everyday also so handsome!' The boys ah.... BEH TAHAN!!!
Just like that, we ended our 6 hours' house hopping..... :')
Quote#71----->LIFE
~Sometimes I just wish I could disappear, and watch to see who noticed I was gone~
I'm 13 years old already, first time reallyyyyy soooooo enjoy with friends! Because everyone think that this year's Chinese New Year is quite boring, don't have that kind of MOOD! So, Karuna decided to have an activity among friends... Of course the more people, the happier we are! Don't know who created a group message but Au Yong added me to the conversation. Included: KARUNA, JAMIE, JING SHUN, WEN HONG, DERIC, AU YONG, KENG MUN and I. But Keng Mun didn't see what we chat, of course didn't say anything! Karuna said this year we try to go to each house to take Ang Pau, have lotsss of fun, have lunch, play....
After our long long discussion, finally everybody decided Friday (the sixth day of CNY), from 12 p.m.~6 p.m. We only went to 3 houses. First is my house, then Wen Hong, and end with Karuna's house...
ON THAT DAY.........
I woke up at 9 a.m. Then I had flower rolls (馒头) with dad and bro. Mummy went to work already. I sambil eat, sambil online. Suddenly, Keith said he wanted to come at 10.30 a.m.!!!!! 9.30 finished breakfast. Then bath, prepared drinks. But he said he wanted to come so early, I haven't done what I wanted to do!! SLOW AND STEADY~~~ Because his brother, Jeff needed to go another place, at the same time dropped him at guard house. But I told him 100 times don't want to come so early... He said he go for a walk first, don't know where. Come to my house after 10.30 but before 12. Karuna said Sri Sinar has nothing to walk wor.. Jing Shun said he went to Cyber Cafe that nearby our school. :D Don't care... And before that, Ivan messaged me on Facebook that he wanted to come earlier to help me prepare food. But there was nothing to prepare, I told him... Then he said he be the usher... @.@ I said no need... By then, I found out that he needed to come earlier and went home earlier... Ohh... Then he said he come at 11 a.m. Ok lah!Ivan messaged me he bath now and started to walk at 10.55 like that. After everything done, I waited for him. He messaged me asked me to come down now, he is reaching. Then I asked him to message me when he reach lah. After few seconds, he messaged me again! He said he reached already... XD Then I went down with my bro. I saw him taking a bag and asked him what's inside? He said just an umbrella. Such a 'SMALL' bag only with an umbrella! Zzzz He himself also laughed.... Then he asked how old is Ah Jun. I asked him to guess... Guess what he said!!! He said 5!!! My God!!!! My brother so young meh?! No, so small meh?? He grow to the side, not to the top... XD I think me next time also... =.=''' Then he guessed, 7,6, 8,9.... Haizz... All wrong!!! I told him straight away... (10) I minus 4 years from my age.. Then he laughed... Zzz
I brought him up to my house.... Chatted with him, he visited my house, looked around... After he went into my room, he laughed!!! Because he saw the kitchen set in my room!!! He thinks that I'm childish... He said my room nice lor, I said pink is always nice!!! ^^ He also went inside to the kitchen. Saw my fridge! And said I went to so many places!! Then about 12, Jamie messaged me said she's coming... Okay!!! Then I waited for her call or message... But few minutes later, Bryan called me, I heard Jamie's sound. That means they were together... I asked Ivan to accompany me go down... But he said he wanted to go up sixth floor first to see... Ok lor.. Went up, and went down~~ After I walked until the badminton court, Bryan said he was in front of my house already... Just now in the lift, Ivan also said Bryan don't know how to come up meh?! Then I think, yalorh!! Still want to call me!! Let me went up and down!!! And I saw so many people!!! Jamie, Karuna, Bryan, Jing Shun and Keith all together... Because when Bryan waiting for me at the guard house, Karuna arrived. She fetched Jing Shun. And Jamie too! Keith... Hmmm... I don't know... Then Bryan first sentence said,'wah! Ivan cut your shirt arh?!?!' =.= I opened the door for them...
Second time went down already.... Daddy asked me to ask them go to the office, and daddy teach them.. But I don't want.. I brought them up 1 by 1... I love this leh!!! Haha!!! Then Wei Wen called me said he arrived. Karuna asked him to come up himself... He don't want... I teach him, he also don't want... Zzz Then I went down... Third time.... In the lift, I met a couple and popo. Popo wished me Happy Chinese New Year! I said thank you! The man asked me, are you Kenneth's daughter?? I said yesh! Woman asked me, where are your parents? I said downstairs... At the guard house, I saw Wei Wen and Wen Hong together... I saw Wen Hong's neck senget already... He said happened yesterday... Hahahaha!!!! Body to the right, neck to the left... Whole people not balance jor...
I opened door for them... Then I saw everybody laughed... Seems like very happy!!! But they talked in Chinese! Ivan don't understand... He sat aside, like he has left out. Haizz... He ar... Every time also very emo de lah!!! Don't know how to encourage him lor... >.< But at least there are still people care about him... :') Then last time went down already.... Au Yong called Karuna:
Karuna:'Hello! You are at downstairs already?'
Au Yong,'En'
Karuna,'okay! we are coming down...'
Au Yong,'en'
Karuna,'you wait for us ah..'
Au Yong,'en'
Karuna,'ok, bye bye!'
Au Yong,'en'
Their conversation.... Jokes about Au Yong!!! Karuna and I went down together.... Then Garnish was doing the electricity. He said,'leng moi! Banyak kawan ah!' We smiled... Then he saw Au Yong... He said,'this one leng zai ah!!!' Haha!!! We laughed!!! When we were on our way going up, Bryan took a video! Like Au Yong very important.... Then uploaded to Facebook.... We walked in front of him. We were leading him to my house... When we reached, the domino arrived... I asked Ah Jun to take the money...
We started to eat!!! Don't know do the boys ate... But I know Bryan and Ivan ate, because they sat at the dining table and eat and eat... But others.... Hmmm.... Playing computer lah, playing phone lah, chatting lah.... Until almost finished already, Wei Wen and Jing Shun had the chicken, not the pizza. Suddenly, Ivan's don't know mum or friend called him and said his friend was in front of his house already. But Ivan was still busy eating... Zzz I opened the door for him, but he said,'teman me go down..' @.@ So big already.... I gave him ang pau, he thought I married already... -.- Ok lor... Then I stopped at swimming pool, he said,'wei!' I continued walking...
Then, we played in the living room, chatting... I was playing with my tablet. Then Charmaine messaged me, and asked where am I. I asked Karuna to reply her back.... They chatted... Chatted.... From okay~tak okay~okay~tak okay~okay~tak okay~okay already!!! We created story ourselves to cheat her. Then she called Jamie's phone. Wei Wen answered. And he said,'hello, this is.......' Something like the sell thing de.. XD Too bad, Charmaine knew is Wei Wen. Don't know how the 2 of them (Jamie and Wei Wen) get inside the toilet... Bryan went to lock them inside... And on and off the light... XD Made some ghost's sound... Our boss, Karuna asked Bryan to open the door. After Bryan unlocked, faster run! But he didn't open... Au Yong started to take photo of what were they doing inside, there was shadow. Can see from outside... XD
About 2 p.m, we started to walk. We walked to Wen Hong's house, my relative, Lau Gor also stays inside... He lives 3rd floor. Daddy drove the 3 girls (Jamie, Karuna and I), because raining. The other boys reached there already lor....
After we reached his house, we saw his cousins were sitting at the table. Then I called them,'uncle! Auntie!' But actually is jie jie... So embarrassed!! I'm the second one. Wei Wen was the first... I played UNO with Karuna, Jamie and Hui Fong. Hui Fong came the last, because she needs to have lunch with her uncle. Then Wen Hong's mum asked us go and played inside her sister's room. Because bigger, but I saw it's the same... Also that small... XD When his mum came back with his cousins all that, they gambled at a corner, we played UNO at a corner. That means side by side lah!! They asked to gambled together, but we don't want. They said we paiseh... But actually I don't know how to play, my friends... I think they know, but they don't want...
We left his house earlier because he said after his father came back, then walked. We left about 3:30p.m. We headed to Karuna's house. They walked in front, Hui Fong and I walked behind. On our way, there's a bus stop. We saw Ivan and his sister waiting for bus. Suddenly.... Wei Wen called him,'Ah Gua!' Walao weh~~~~ Haizz... Wei Wen ah... He loves to make people de... In my house, he also make Xiao Yoong... >.< I didn't hear until they said...
Because we walked the last mah, so after the bus arrived, Ivan went home using the same staircase we used. After the staircase, his house is on the right. We walked together. Then said bye bye and went home. Oh! Actually he accompanied his sister boarded the bus and went home himself. Good boy... Bryan also good brother! He always take good care of his sister!
At last, we reached Karuna's house. Her father tied up the dog first, only let us went in. We gambled, played UNO, eat, chat, took photos....
When we passed by Puan Woo's (our school decipline teacher) house, Wen Hong shouted,'Puan Woo! Xin Nian Kuai Le!' Karuna said later she gave us ang pau, inside is those bank bank thing.... XDDD
We had lots of fun!!! When her father asked us to take ang pau, needed to say 1 wish. I took first, I said Wan Shi Ru Yi! Then okay lor... Everybody took ,said. The funniest thing was.... Jing Shun said,'Thank you uncle~' His face was like very excited!!! :D Wen Hong said,'Uncle, wish you forever young!' Bryan,'Uncle, everyday also so handsome!' The boys ah.... BEH TAHAN!!!
Just like that, we ended our 6 hours' house hopping..... :')
Quote#71----->LIFE
~Sometimes I just wish I could disappear, and watch to see who noticed I was gone~
== why this post like no ending one ???
ReplyDeleteHaven't finish lah~~~
ReplyDeleteAnd when my blog will end de leh?? o.O