Although we are in 2A (first class), but we act like we are so childish, and played like the last class!
I wanna tell you: Not the students in first class are very smart! Or always study... I tell you: NOH!!!
We can had so much fun is because our class is in 1K! Very low! So rained came inside easily~
And this day, really my school life first time so INTERESTING, EXCITING, ENJOYING and even CRAZY-ING!!!!!!! <3 <3
That day..................
Recess, like normal went to recess with Carmen and Windy. Like normal, nothing happened on us..... Then suddenly raining! Very small only... And we looked at the time, it was time to go up already. We went up the stairs, no prefect were standing there! So we opened the door ourselves and went up...
Then..........................................
SUDDENLY!!!! Rained heavily and wind blew strongly!!!! Luckily, we had went up!!!! Only 3 of us!!! Others still at down there.... ;) Phew~ And we faster closed the window!!!! When everybody came in, all were WET! No one was DRY, except for 3 of us lah!
The ones who are sitting near the window pulled their table inside, and I sat at the middle row, pulled my table inside too.
And what we did?! You think raining, we still studying?! Teachers still teach us?!??!
Of course not!!!! After that, 3 of us and Yong Nee went to toilet purposely to feel the rain!!! Ahahahah!!!! No need went down, just outside and we can feel it! And then we went down also lah!!!! And I found out.... My shirt was wet! And can see inside! Aiya, whatever lah!!! >.<
When we went to the classroom, everybody was like..... WOW! Why so wet?!
Actually 3 of us were the driest! But now we became the 'wetest'!!!
And then, what we did?!?!? We played water!!!! And we created our own 'WATER WAR'!!! It was really..........
FUN!
GREAT!!
AMAZING!!!
FABULOUS!!!!
WONDERFUL!!!!! I love that moment!!!! We splashed water!! Using rain!!! Hahahaha!!!
And my friend, Erika used drinking water to splash her 'enemies', included Sato, Ezekiel, Mark.
And then hor...... When Ivan was drinking water, Erika asked him to pour on me... /.\ Then he wanted to pour ah!!!! >.< But he dared not!!! Because I scared!!!! You splashed I also don't want you pour!!! TT.TT And I was hiding myself behind my hands! XD And he said,'aiya! Don't want do her already lah!!!' Good!!! :)
And Erika always wanted water from me, I didn't let her!! I wanted to drink de!!!
After that, Ivan said inside was not fun at all! Outside better!!!! I went out!!! And..... Who splashed me?! Who bullied me?!??!?!?
Han Yang!!!! Erika!!!!! Fraddrik!!!!!!!!!! All kicked water at me!!!!!
So bad!!!! Then I wanted the dustpan from Han Yang. He didn't let!!! BAD!!! :( But... After he took water and put them inside the dustpan, and took up, I 'pushed' the dustpan towards him! And water SPLASHED on him!!!!! Laughed die me~~~~~~ He looked at the water splashed on him!!!
Then he chased me and pour on me!!! Luckily the dustpan was not dirty!
Then I realized Ivan was not there! Asked me went out, and he alone inside!!! =.='''' And everybody bullied me!!! :'((((
And my class loves to separated everybody and grouped ourselves in a gang!!!
- Karuna, Weoi Yan, Charmaine, Jamie, Xiao Yoong, Keng Mun, Tze Qing, Ke Yu, Huey Ling, Pee Yi, Karen, Fraddrik, Keith, Yong Sheng, Xe Chyen, Au Yong & Jing Shun (At the back door of the class)
- Adrian & Han Yang (At the front door of the class)
- Premi & Polly (At a corner of the class)
- Erika, Windy, Carmen, Sato, Ezekiel, Mark, Ivan, Yong Nee & I (In the class)
- Yip Soon, Wing Sheng, Wai Yuen, Ben Ee, Tiam Soon, Kai Jun (At the back of the class)
And suddenly our Geografi teacher went in, and it was raining heavily!!! So she fed-up, didn't teach.... Went out, but she advised us not to play water! But you think we so good? We continued playing after she left!!! ^.^
The 2 lessons (1 hour 10 minutes) almost over, Carmen and I went to 2B to see whether is there any teacher.... Butt hey had went to dewan... Too bad! And out 2Arif was not
And like that, we had finished enjoy! :( =[ We had to got o Chinese lesson! (at 2B)
Some went to APD room. We separated.... @.@
After we went inside 2B, teacher asked us where we came from. She also knew that 1K is very low! Easily get wet!! Then the Tiam Soon "so much mouth"! Told teacher we played water!!! STUPID~!!!!!
That day, we really had a lot of fun!!!!
It told me: We can always enjoy fun memories with boys and girls!!!
The next day, nobody sicked!!! Hooray!!!!
*When raining, Huey Ling wanted to ponteng! (joking) And the reason to ponteng is: All teachers sick, can go home earlier!*
*The next day is a public holiday for only 2A, because all not feeling well!!! :D*
Picture of the post: HAD FUN with FRIENDS!!! ;)
![]() |
| Hope that some more GOOD things will come in the future!! And I can have more FUN memories with friends! |
.jpg)
PLAY Water , SPLASH water at each other xDDD
ReplyDeleteReally enjoy that day ^^
Hope we'll have another chance to play water in school again =]
Good lorh! If still have chance, we MUST play more GENG GENG GENG!!! ^^
ReplyDelete