Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Monday, 3 June 2013

#Holiday Trip#

School holidays.... Actually why the boys love holidays sooo much? 1 week enough jor geh, no need too much! Very sien de lor....

This time, I went to Pulau Pangkor. Spent 3 days of my holidays there... Took many photos....

I know after you knew that I went to trip, I will write a lot of things about my trips.. But this time won't. Cause I just think that this trip is just like... Saying about... Erm... Chinese people say very 'cheh'!
Now let's see what happened to us ah!

ME
Drank people's water... That day after I finished playing my body board, I wanted t drink water lorh... And so ngam.... Daddy sat on other people's chair. And I saw a bottle and a towel on the chair. I used the towel to wipe myself, and drank the water... Suddenly the master came and stopped me! He said,'Hey... That's my water!' I looked at him.. HUH?! WTH!!! Then his last sentence was,'aiya~ :3'

DADDY
Forgotten to bring his I-phone charger back.. Left at the room! =.=''' Charged behind the TV >.<

BROTHER
Haizz... He ah~~ Broke the glass!!!! Haizzzzzz~~~~~~ Beh tahan! =3=

YUKI JIE-JIE
She ah... The unlucky ones among all of us~ Blood sucker hitched a ride on her.... Pity her! KESIANNYA!!! :3

MUMMY
Forgotten what happened to her~ =.=''''''




Picture of the post: FAMILY
Although me myself also don't know what am I trying to post, but still wanna tell you  FAMILY is family....
Until the end, we will 'wo hai' =]
Hope your family is like that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment