Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Thursday, 27 June 2013

Those Days...

Recently, Carmen always update her blog just to challenge me... @.@ Now she has about 100 posts, I have 131 (not included this yet) a bit chuan lah!!! :p

And now I want to post about school life... ^,^ Nowadays, students can use 'haze' for an excuse not to go to school. xDD But not me lah!! I'm so good! But teachers said those who didn't come are good students! :o

And on Monday, everybody didn't go to school, it was a SPECIAL HOLIDAY!
Tuesday, out of 37, only 18 students came!! So we campur class with 2B and 2E + teachers didn't teach!!! YAY!!!! *Peaceful Action* :'D

So relief teachers came and relief lah!! xD Then one of the teacher, Cikgu Hazirah came and asked Carmen, Windy and I to help teachers do the PBS thing..

In the PBS room, we saw another teacher, Afifi and some Malay students. We helped the teachers! And Cikgu Afifi paid us 'salary after we worked for about an hour only'! We get RM 3 for each person. :p And another RM1 went to buy 3 wantan!!! Haha!!! FAIR AND SQUARE!!! XDDDDD

After recess, we found out that many people went home!!! Left veryyy less people nia~~

So, we made a group!!! CARMEN, WINDY, IVAN, BRYAN and I. Happy moments!!! ^^^^^

Talked about many things!!! Played with water too!!!! 'A little' ham ye also!! >.<


And I think you will curious why I put 'those days' as my title... Because after that day, 
no one day is same as that!! 
=3= SO SAD!!! TT.TT




Those days... MEMORIES!!


No comments:

Post a Comment