Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Monday, 10 June 2013

We Did Our Best

On Saturday, mummy went to her school'd reunion dinner whereas ah mah went to her cousin's husband's funeral. So left 3 of us and brought ah gong to have dinner~

If not ah, he very kesian leh... /.\ Alone at home~ =.= He wanted to go out to have dinner already, but just then daddy called him.

And what best thing we did? We.... We asked him to have dinner together~ If not, he goes out alone, later people will think that he doesn't have children or what...

So, I just think that he is very pity... :( And one day he argued with ah mah (normal lah), then he said hor.. If he has chance he wants to go to old folks home, no need to stay at home.

  • During the 2 weeks holidays, I can see that my cousin (Juin Vay) QUITE NAUGHTY!!! He 'no big no small', scolded ah gong... :3 Aiya, you know people old already, also doesn't care so much geh lah! So, what I can do was... Scolded him! Then as usual he will do back those "stupid funny faces" 


  • And then ah mah also like that!!! Although she treats us very good, GREAT!! But she treats ah gong like cincai cincai... She doesn't want to listen to his opinion... Rather don't bother him.. -_- Ah mah says if they old already am I going to treat them like that as how I treated by them. Of course I will!!!! But now she doesn't wor... She also knows lah! Ah gong so old already, 60++ (maybe QUITE young lah :D jkjk), we must listen although it's not right mah!!!! >.< Ah mah hor... Don't care then don't care, didn't say listen first arh or what wor... =3= Study also teaches us mah... We have to listen to family's opinion before we say anything. ;) In real life, totally different!!


  • Sometimes ah gong's children also like that (eldest to the youngest!!) Except the forth ones, not so lah... Haizz... My dad also like that!!! Don't tell em they forgotten how their dad took good care of them until they are adult and earn money and give back to the elderly! Then ah gong also fed-up with them already~ Doesn't want to care!! So most of the time is at upstairs watching movies!! xP


I would like to tell them a person goes then goes, can't come back anymore! Not that I am asking him..... Just that this is normal! A real person's process!! We can't get back anymore! No matter use how much money or waste how many time, we still can't back!!!
Some of my friends, their ah gong had passed away, since mine still alive, I'll appreciate him! <3

HE DOES A LOT OF THINGS IN MY LIFE!!! ESPECIALLY NOW!!! HE DRIVES ME TO SCHOOL, TO TUITION, FROM TUITION, HAVE BREAKFAST, TAPAU FOR ME, TELL 'LAN GEK', JOKING HERE AND THERE and etc... He really a good man!!!





Picture of the post: APPRECIATE!

4 comments:

  1. You really should appreciate what you have =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap~ I have to think more to them~ Don't only think about myself only. @.@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayley argh... Mature liao argh xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Za dao =.='''' Like that also mature?!

    ReplyDelete