At night, I was dreaming about my friends and I were camping at the forest. Then we needed to call our teacher for don't know what lah... Then my friends said 017-XXXXXXX, but I said 012-XXXXXXX. So, we argued lah!! You said, I said.... Then I always said 012!!! They always said 017!!! Ah!!!
Then mummy wanted to woke me up, every morning also same!! She woke me up to go to my grandma's house.
The next morning she told me....
She: Kar Che, wake up lor... Go ah mah's house...
I: 012!!!
She: What 012?!?! Faster wake up!!!
I:012 [still the same!]
She: PEY GYN!!! WAKE UP LAH!!! [with a loud voice]
I woke up that time....
Actually I knew I was talking 012, but I just can't stopped talking about that.... I don't know why...
Now only I know actually everyone will talk when we are dreaming of something.... Especially arguing!
Not only my mum will talk.....
When I think back, is so FUNNY!! Ahahaha.... :'D
Quote#66-----LIFE
~One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things~
No comments:
Post a Comment