Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Fun Saturday!! ;)

After the Thursday (before this post), the following Saturday happened something!! 

Ah mah, ah gong, mummy, daddy, Ah Jun and I went to have dinner together at Damansara. Because mummy had voucher, so we had bak kut teh together!

The restaurant is at a corner, of course nobody come and eat lah!! You see Snowflake!! So many people!!! Location is very important!!! At the restaurant, mummy and I saw a board writing those vegetables. But we don't even know what they wrote on the board!!! You can see Facebook, what my mum posted! The 3 females laughed until mad!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! 

After dinner, we went to eat dessert. Actually we wanted to eat Snowflake, (my favourite!) but everybody was so full!!! So we went to Fun and Cheer (nearby the snowflake) first to see see look look..... Daddy wanted to buy lights for our apartment. When we went in, I saw 2 foreigners were on the floor putting the lights for the reindeer. The one in black colour shirt saw me first. Actually I saw them long time already! I still stood there for a long time.... He saw me and smiled at me. Then he told the guy opposite him whom was in white colour shirt... (I think) I didn't know what he said to him, but I know he said I 'leng lui'. Maybe asked the guy to see 'leng lui'. Then the white guy saw me and smiled too! I walked faster towards inside..... 
After my dad finished paying money, we went out. When we were walking out, ah mah and I heard an auntie asked the white guy is there second floor?? The white guy nodded his head. Then she asked him,'no lift ar??' I ask you, have you ever been to Damansara's fun & Cheer?? If you been there before, you will know only 2 floor, of course no lift lah!! Ah mah and I laughed immediately!!! I know lah!! Old already mah!! When she walked down the stairs, I saw her very pity!!! 
And when I walked out, the black guy waved his hands and said bye bye to me. I smiled and said to him too! We went to honeymoon to have dessert. I came back again and see is daddy done... the black guy was standing at the entrance! He said,'leng lui, come here!!' He spoke in Chinese!!! I asked him,'huh?!! Why?!!' In Chinese also lah!! He said nothing lah! Maybe he saw my face's expression, then he said nothing.... 

In the Honeymoon, ah mah and I still laughed... Laughed....... Laughed............... Non-stop!! Mummy asked me to stop laughing!! But I really can't stop!!! Oh My Gosh!!! >,< 

Inside the car, ah mah and I also laughed..... Not because of the auntie, is because of ah gong... If you are an adult, you chat with my ah gong, you will know what kind of people is him... He loves to talk! So, he and my goong goong talk with each other is FUN!! But not with those young man/lady. sometimes he very pity also lah!! He talks, nobody listens to him! If I am there also, I will listen! If not, he like 'ga gi song, ga gi song'!!! Then ah mah beat his back softly to ask him to keep quiet. Then he stopped. Minutes later, he started again!! Continued de wor.... Then ah mah also didn't know what to do..... @@

Just like that.... I think it was a FUN Saturday!! Ah mah and I many things to laugh! But not talk!! Saw something then laugh non-stop!!! 





Quote#63----->LIFE
~Every second is a chance to turn your life around~

No comments:

Post a Comment