Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

~~~~G.B.M.~~~~

I think only Carmen and I know what is G.B.M. It's a secret between us.... ;-)

First thing: There was a Sunday, I went to Karaoke with my family and relatives. Then mei-mei wanted to follow us back. And wanted us to follow her go to ah mah's house to play with her.... /.\ Then when I was int he toilet, I did something special, then she very fast decline already... Normally, she won't so fast decline de....

Second thing: There was  a Thursday, (forgotten which Thursday) Ah Jun, mummy and I went to Jusco together to find my shirt. Before we left, mummy decided to sit down at a cafe and enjoyed snacks. The kakak gave us extra of crepe! And RM 10.80, she collected from me RM 10.00 only wor.... Thank you ah!!

Third thing: I played a game called Jewels Legend. If you score below 10,000, you only get 1 star; If you score 10,000 until 149,999, you will get 2 stars; If you score 150,000 and above, you will get 3 stars! I don't know why I suddenly get 3 stars nowadays!! Sometimes yes, sometimes no.... But at least I get 3 stars!!! Owh Yeah~!!!!

Nothing to say about these lah.... How about you, Carmen??? G.B.M.!!!!





Quote#62----->LIFE
~Never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about~

1 comment: