I remember this happened on Friday night!! After finished my Mental Arithmetic, teacher asked mummy to chat with her something...They chatted about my competition... I remembered I told mummy the date for competition!! But maybe she forgotten... She said I didn't tell her... :/ She said can let me attend this competition... Mummy said she had paid the money for Port Dickson for me... If I didn't go, mummy will deficit the money that she paid... Over thousands...I think. If this competition, RM65 only...
At night, mummy asked me about this thing... I really don't know which to choose!! Where to go!! Don't know why I cried in a sudden.... :'( Mummy gave an idea,'Woke up early in the morning on Sunday, daddy fetch me to the hall to compete' But we need to wake up early in the morning!! I don't want!!!
Port Dickson is 2 days trip (Saturday and Sunday) My competition is on Sunday early in the morning, 8 a.m.!!! I can go to Port Dickson on Saturday only..... Sunday.... See where I want to go lor.... And the main point is on Saturday. We can do our own activities on Sunday. FREE TIME!!!
Daddy and mummy always ask me how ar?? So where you want to go?? I 2 places also want to go!!! And my teacher told my mum they chose people to compete with the other countries. Before that, I wanted to go to Port Dickson, but now.... I want to go to 2 places!! If I want to go, daddy and I also needed to suffer. Wake up so early!! Still need to pay toll.... Still need to drive!!!
In the end, I choose to go to Port Dickson. Because I think that if I wake up early in the morning, so tiring! Can't concentrate... Then can't take trophy... :'( If like that, I'd rather stay at hotel, no need to wake up so early too!! Can play also!!! ^^
If for you, where would you choose??
Quote#60----->LOVE
~Liking someone doesn't mean you have to be lovers, sometimes you just have to be friends~
No comments:
Post a Comment