Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Port Dickson 2 Days Trip

I'm tooooooo lazy to talk about this... I hate writing about trips' posts!!! Because of the Singapore trip, I waste my time!! >.< Actually these posts are last year's!! Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. So, now... I just summarise my trip..

Day 1: We boarded bus to our destination. Some drove themselves..... After we reached there, we settled down our luggages first. We headed to the restaurant inside the hotel, Lexis Hotel. Grand Lexis is more 'high'!!! Uncle Richard paid more money so he can lived at Grand Lexis... They have their own swimming pool outside their house! After lunch, we boarded a buggy to our hotel... Our hotels are on the water!!! NICE!! I posted a photo and tagged some people. My friend, Karuna said that is a nice hotel!! But she said that I think is Grand Lexis or they changed the name already?!! o.O And whenw e went down, Masita asked me to tag her again... Maybe some problems, daddy asked us what's that? She said this is girls' thing... And I found out something!!! Auntie Jesline's son, Clarence is as tall as me!!! He is Form 1 next year!! He just came back from his graduation trip at Singapore!

Afternoon: Not long later, we came down to the field which the land is sand.... Like at the beach.... But don't have water... No sea! I am in red team!! Mummy and daddy in blue team; Ah Jun is in green team.. Nobody is in yellow... I ahd a lot of fun with my team members!!! I recognised Masita, Sum Wai, Clarence, Siti. Then the others don't know.... Now... I have a new friend!!! He is Ah Hon!!! Haha... Everybody calls him Ah Hon! He talked a lot of jokes for us!! :'D He is funny too when he was playing games!! And I realise Masita is my FANS!!! What I do, she also Hayley.... Hayley.... Supporting me!!!

Evening: Swam in the pool nearby our hotel.... I saw Ah Hon and her daughter were swimming together.... He saw me first... I was with my brother. Then he went back to his hotel... Bye!

Night: Annual Dinner! Theme of the day: Polka Dots!!! Guys wore checkers shirt on that day; whereas ladies wore polka dots. I don't have any shirts with polka dots... So I wore stripes' shirt. Wah!!! Sky Terrace!! It's a beautiful place!!! Everybody is taking photo!! And because of the theme is polka dots, table cloth, balloons, colour paper on the whiteboard also polka dots!!! GREAT!!! Before it started, I chatted with Auntie Jesline.... I think auntie Jesline read my blog everyday!! More hard-working than mummy!!! When I was chatting with Ah Jun, suddenly I said,'Jun!! There's a clown!!' Then Ah Jun faster looked to the entrance! Then he said not clown!! Then I saw the person is walking inside.... Huh?!!! Is Gee!!! I thought a clown!! She really wore until very 'kua cheong'!!!! Like a clown!!! Because wanted to match back the theme.... We played games!! FUN DAY!!! The first, second, third games are not suitable for us!! Are for the staffs.... No lah... Actually the first game is suitable!! But because of less people, so lose lor... Nobody wanted to sit with us.... When we were eating, Wong came and sat together.... After annual dinner, we went to sing Karaoke!!! Sang so many songs!!!! I sang with Cham jie-jie too!! Halfway, Auntie Jesline and her daughter went back already.... Too tiring!! We stayed until it ended! Uncle Tommy, Takahashi, Ah Jun and I boarded the buggy back to our hotel... Butt he man fetched us to the lobby only!! Mummy daddy also reached already lor..... /.\

Day 2: Morning, after ate breakfast, we rode the Segway... Easier to balance than bicycle! I don't know how to ride bicycle, but I know how to ride this!! Just stand up there and go... If you lean forward, it will move forward; lean backward, goes backward; lean to the right, moves to the right; lean to the left, moves to the left. After that, we wanted to play the don't know what games lah.... We went there, but don't know what reason didn't play...

Afternoon: Boarded the same bus went back....





Quote#61----->LIFE
~Sometimes I wish you'd pay more attention to my favourite songs because the lyrics sing words I'm too scared to say~

No comments:

Post a Comment