In my room, I found many clothes that I can't wear any more! So... It means need to give other people lor.... But give who?! I told myself: Not to give my cousin any more!!! I must give a person that whom will appreciate them. But I still don't know how many person will appreciate them in this world? Don't know who can answer me....
Because of angry, so everything in red colour. But I think I don't respect her lor... Don't want lah.. Use back same colour lah!! >________________<
Mei, mei, do you know what is the feeling of me after I gave you so many clothes that I love it but still need to give you??!!!! So, Windy, Carmen, I don't want to be the eldest is like that lor.... But be the eldest... Can wear new clothes! But so what?!?!?! Also need to give it all away!!! You think I love to give it to you ar?!! Whenever I have clothes that I can't wear.... Noh!!!!!!!! Please lah!! I don't know whether you said thank you. If yes, then at least she appreciate at her surface. But her deep heart... I really don't know!! But mummy told me when she gave her the clothes, (I was not there) 2 zim (her mum) just only said,'Wah! Now mei mei still wearing Pey Gyn's 6 years old shirt.' Something like that! But mummy didn't say she said thank you! I think ah... She is not appreciate on her surface, deep heart?!!! YAK SI!!!!!! I'm not willing to give you! But mummy forced me! She still said need to look to your future, not the history. My shirts were came from money!! $$ But I gave it all to you FREE!!! I'm the owner. You are the second, I really don't know will you protect my clothes? Appreciate them? I also don't know when will the shirt stops? I mean who can't try the shirts? My clothes are sooooooooooooooooo nice!!!! I really not willing to give them away!!! Until I died!!! Do you know that?!!! I even cried myself in my room just because of you! "After you came into my life, I hate you so bad!"
I love all my friends in school!!! (Including boys!) <3 <3 <3
Mummy, Yeah! You are right!! Look in front!! If the old ones don't go, how can the new ones come?! CORRECT!!! Totally correct!! But..... Do you know that I really not willing to give her at all?!!??!??!??! I think you know! But you still want to give her!! Correct also, if we give the orphans also the same! They don't know which to wear at home, sleep or hangout. So, you think better to give her? So we can see how do they appreciate?! I really BEH TAHAN!!! I even don't know what to say about this topic! All I can say is..... I AM NOT WILLING TO GIVE HER!!!!!!!!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT TO GIVE HER ALREADY!!! You also know how to say the clothes that Aunty Audrey sent to us at New York she can wears it as house clothes!!! You also know how to say but you still open 1 eye, close 1 eye and gave it to her!!
And last..............
Yong Vay, Juin Vay.....
Something to tell you 2 boys!
Please take care of my things! Especially the computer!! Don't on and off, on and off lah!!! Spoiled de leh!! /.\ Please ah!! I gave it to you already very sad, if you spoiled it, even sad!!! :'((((( Your mum ah..... Gave you the clothes (shopping de). Your mum said thank you and put it at ah mah's house!! Ah mah's house of course wears house clothes lah! Then wear shopping clothes? FASHION SHOW?!?!?!?! You also!!! Shopping clothes can be house clothes!! PONEY's shirts can be wear at home!!! >.< Haiz...... You also 1... Jiak Sai!!! If not, you will shirt A matches pants B! Or even pants H!!!! Walao!! I remembered! If I remember, I will tell ah mah, and she said because of their mum (my be zim)
Quote#67-----LIFE
~Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory~
~Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory~
I know alr... Next time if u want to give yr old clothes to other ppl , u can take to my grandma hse ! Because she can give them to the orphans...
ReplyDeleteOr else I can also give to one of my mum's friend's daughter... They are quite....poor >.<
Then u also no need so angry la ^^
but u have many new and nice clothes to wear...i dont have :'(
ReplyDeleteI don't want to give them to orphans too! Not that I selfish, I just 不舍得 them... /.\
ReplyDeleteThe good is here, but... I gave her so many, did her brother gave my brother? Ya! She gave!! But just 5. Or maybe not even 5!!!