Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. :)

Thursday, 3 January 2013

Love Miracle!

Although Carmen had stopped her posts about 2012, but I still want to continue! She does her things, I do my things... ;-) How about Windy???


23rd December 2012..... 
Remember the camp that I went on 15-17/12/2012??? I wrote it in my blog too!! It was an exciting camp!! Had so much FUN with my new friends and old friends!!! This time I also go to the church, Philladelphia Church.

My new friend, has the same name with me--->LPK asked us whether wanted to go to watch a movie? Watch movie? Okay!! I want!! Carmen and Windy's mother also let them go with me, except Weoi Yan... Don't know why...

On that day, I didn't follow my family to watch "Chinese Zodiacs 2012". I followed my friends. Beause the show ended at 1 p.m. ++, if my mum wanted to fetch me, also late lah!! Ah gong fetched me to KFC to wait for the Jacob gor. Before that, ah mah always talked... talked.... talked.... She said:
'is it dangerous?'
'what is the car number?'
'who are they?'
'do you know the boy that fetch you?'

Aiyo.... She always talked..... So many things!! I replied her one by one, except the car number... I called Huey Teng and LPK... They didn't answer my phone... Ah mah of course say.... DANGEROUS!!! Not long later, LPK called me back. She herself also doesn't know... Ah gong fetched me to KFC by motorcycle.... Windy and Carmen looked at me and asked me:is that your uncle??? Or your father?? I told them he is my grandfather! They thought so young meh?!!! Wah!! Thank you!! Thank you!! After he took off his helmet, they only said looked like my grandfather.

I think Jacob gor is doesn't has time arrangement!! He called Carmen that he was ON THE WAY!!! But we waited for not long not short time, finally he arrived!!! We don't know is it him in the car, we dared not went inside the car. Then he opened the door for us. He asked us are we who who and who.... We said yes!! I knew LPK told him our names. We dared not sat in front, this time I also didn't. He 'seng mok'!! He said there was another girl and boy will came up to the car.


About 20 minutes, we arrived our destination!!! Huey Teng saw us!! She and her other friends wished us Merry X'mas when we walked inside the entrance. We were so embarressed...

At the reception, Annie asked us to fill in a form... Then we took a present--->bottle with no water.. (CUTE!!!) I took green frog, but I changed it to pink princess. We found a place to sit first... After it started, the curtains opened! Our seats were at behind!! How to see wor?? But there was a projector, so can see lor..

First, we played a game!! Tze Hoe gor asked us to find a paper under our chair. Then needed to find our partners whom was holding the same thing with us. I found my partner!! But the game was ended!! No more presents for us.... :'( The girl is short. Cute!!! (her voice) We sat back to our seats...

Of course... Not least!!! We sang songs!! Happy songs!!! No one cried!! YESH!!! =')

Then we listened to the pastor Meng to talk something about life... About God.

We also saw the dancers (Mission/Vision X) dancing!! LPK's sister was shouting, screaming so loud and said they were so leng zai!! And many people came to say hi to us, and asked where's another one. Not asked where's Weoi Yan. We knew most of them, but some..... We can't remember who are they!! O.M.G!!! They still said hi to us!!! Still waved hand to us!! The pastor asked us to wish our friends beside us, behind us, in front of us Merry Christmas!!! Then we just liked waiting for them to wish us!! They came and hugged us! Of course we knew them, then hugged... We are welcoming people to come!! Haha!! :'D


Then we watched the show:Love Miracle!!
It tells us that, If you believe, it will become the truth! Love also like that!! Although the boy is in trouble, the girl still waiting for him!! At last... MIRACLE happens!! LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!


Just like that... We listened to the Pastor talked many things too!!


Finished, started to go home... We didn't know who fetch us back home. Then Tze Hoe got came and shake hand with me only!! He didn't shake with my friends!!! I asked him whether he fetch us back or who? He needed to fetch Kajang's people. So... Don't know who fetch us....

We saw Mei Lin jie was reporting who will siting whose car went home. Then we asked Mei Lin jie. When we wanted to ask her, she had missing!!! Owh~~~ She was on the stage taking photo! She was holding the microphone too!!! After she came down, we asked her. Then she asked back us who fetched us came here just now? Then she went to find the Jacob gor. He was sitting outside!!! Then Mei Lin jie asked him to fetch us went back. Jacob gor asked us went out and waited for him. Then he asked a boy, I think he is Jason.... Jacob gor called his name... But I forgotten... If I not mistaken, I think I saw him before.. (I mean Jason gor)

We needed to wait for the other friends. The girl and the boy.... They were eating ice-cream. I thought what was he waiting for.... While he was waiting for them, he went to drive his car to the entrance. There are so many 'gong zai' hanging in his car!!! Even the lights too!!! Hanged at the light. =.=''''

Everybody didn't talk even 1 word!!! Except Windy and I! But we just talked a little, then stopped already..... We listened to songs...

  1. Moves Like Jagger
  2. One More Night
  3. Oppa Gangnam Style!!! [O.M.G.!!!!]
  4. We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together
  5. Blow Me One Last Kiss
Some more songs too!! But forgotten already.... :p

Jason gor talked with us only 1 sentence and 1 time!!
That was: He asked us,'I put you all at KFC, can??'

'Okay!!' 3 of us answered.

I started to call my mum. I walked home with Carmen. Carmen walked to her grandma's house. I walked to my house. I'm near! She far lor... But she said not far wor... o.O Then mummy said we will separated... She walked straight, I turned left.





Quote#64----->LOVE
~When you truly love someone, you don't judge them by their past. You leave it there. Just be happy that their future belongs to you~

4 comments: